Kendra from Girls Next Door...Yep or Nope?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the dress, but not the person in it! Amanda, I'd like to see pics of her w/out MU! LOL!

I think that she is gorgeous, but I have noticed that she tends to be very oily in the face. She sure is working that dress! I think that the color is okay.

she's still wearing some kind of foundation on the left picture because trust me, she has a bad complexion!

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she looks good, usually she has better outfits but its not bad.
Links to no-makeup pics???

ditto for me!

Originally Posted by YoursEvermore /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she photographs nicely, but as soon as she opens her mouth, it's all over with. That laugh of hers just drives me nuts! lol that's what i like most about her...she gives off this candid vibe on tv

Yep, she looks really hot. Love the colour on her, and the dress suits her figure damn fine. Don't know about the photos with her without mu tho - POST EM UP!

Just ok but what the ..... is she doing with her lips?? Looks like she was sucking on a lemon!! lol

Karren

funny how my post dissapears from here?... So I'll post it AGAIN!! Compared to her trampy clothes she wears all the time this is a big improvement I like the dress on her she looks classy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KaseyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif funny how my post dissapears from here?... So I'll post it AGAIN!! Compared to her trampy clothes she wears all the time this is a big improvement I like the dress on her she looks classy
smile.gif
Hi, KaseyB! Your post was not deleted by a mod. When mods delete a post, they can still view the deleted post. No posts have been deleted by any mods in this thread.
Please don't think that this is something that any of the mods did.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi, KaseyB! Your post was not deleted by a mod. When mods delete a post, they can still view the deleted post. No posts have been deleted by any mods in this thread.
Please don't think that this is something that any of the mods did.

Yep, what she said ^
I don't see any deleted posts in this thread either!

Originally Posted by YoursEvermore /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she photographs nicely, but as soon as she opens her mouth, it's all over with. That laugh of hers just drives me nuts! Yeah, her laugh is something else..

Back