"Kept" on VH1 with Jerry Hall

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
Does anyone watch this. This show cracks me up. Man, they kicked off the one I like the most, Frank. mmmmmm.

Reaction score
I've seen 2 episodes... I don't know when it's on either - I just happened to catch it when it was on. So I don't know names... but the big muscular guy was my favorite... hopefully that wasn't Frank!!!

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've seen 2 episodes... I don't know when it's on either - I just happened to catch it when it was on. So I don't know names... but the big muscular guy was my favorite... hopefully that wasn't Frank!!!
they're mostly all muscular. but frank, the one i like, is muscular and is bald. he does cage fighting...? ICF i think...?

Liz

Reaction score
i think it comes on at 9 p.m. on thursdays. but they always show re-runs. lol. i gotta start recording the shows!

Reaction score
i LOVE this show
i dunno when its on either i jsut catch it. i told jeff if things fail with him im going to be a trophy wife

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh my goodness this is funny! I've only seen the first two episodes though. I don't know what the regular time is for this. But how old is Jerry Hall anyway? I think Jerry is 48 or 49...and she was born in Texas, so her fake accent makes me laugh even more! Also, one of the guys, Ricardo, is a former POWER RANGER,
and he walks around thinking he is so much better than the rest of the guys. I don't know the regular time either, but maybe its on Thursday?? I only watch reruns. I like Seth the most; he seems like the most fun.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh my goodness, Ricardo and that other guy - they crack me up, especially in that episode where this guy was teaching them for the runway. They thought they were so hot! Please. Oh yes, Ricardo and 'Slavco'; I saw the one where they brought these two girls back to the house, and one of them was talking about how his 'd***' was so much bigger than everyone elses, and he had a girl upstairs to prove it! Please, indeed.

Reaction score
This was my fav guy - dont know what his name is... hopefully it isn't Frank if he got axed!!!

Although I don't know whats going on here with this outfit!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Yeah I think that's Frank...Anyway I just went to the VH1 page and it says Kept is on Thursday at 9 pm. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Liz

Reaction score
yeah, i know janelle.i missed the ending of the episode were he got cut, so the next episode i saw, i was like "where's that hot guy???" i was pissed when he got cut. I finally saw the ending and he looked so sad!

Reaction score
I caught one episode & am hooked on this trainwreck--funny as hell.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by anne7 I think Jerry is 48 or 49...and she was born in Texas, so her fake accent makes me laugh even more! I couldn't agree more!

Originally Posted by anne7 Also, one of the guys, Ricardo, is a former POWER RANGER,
and he walks around thinking he is so much better than the rest of the guys. That loser needs to booted. I had no idea he's a former power ranger; perhaps he thinks he can save Jerry from the evils of the world.

Reaction score
I watch this show when it come on. I did miss the 1st episode. I really like wathcing the show. Frank is so riduclous in that costume. Not to be rude at all. Thanks

Liz

Reaction score
Ditto on Austen and Anwar. They're the smartest out of all of them.

I'm so glad Jason got kicked off. He was a prick that thought he was this sh*t.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think Austen is gross - IMO...
He's so weird looking... i dont like the way he looks, but he is smart and sophisticaed which makes him more attractive than other guys IMO...

Liz

Reaction score
Just watched the season finale!!!

SETH WON!!!! i was VERY surprised by that choice, but he seems like a cool, funny guy, which is what she wanted.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz Just watched the season finale!!!
SETH WON!!!! i was VERY surprised by that choice, but he seems like a cool, funny guy, which is what she wanted.

I am a bit dissapointed. I seen the episode where there was three of them left but wothout end so i didnt know who left.. I was still hoping for anwar to win, and my second choice would be austen... seth just didnt have class or something...

Latest posts