Kim K.....Hot or Soooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaahahaha......

that sum it up?
biggrin.gif

Definitely a no.

I think they painted a beautiful color on her.

Oh, wait... Thats a dress? Ummmm, no.

you can tell that girl is proud of that butt! i must admit she does look a bit out of proportion! maybe smaller booty implants would have worked better! lmao~ (pardon my pun!)

*yawn* She always looks the same, tight dress, big ass...blah, blah, blah. WHY is she famous? LMAO...I guess cause we keep talking bout her. I really don't know what the deal is with her booty, around my way and in my family, it's the norm....LOL. All you have to do is watch a couple of music video's there are a million and one Kim K's walking around.

What is she famous for? We don't get much mention of her in the UK Ive only seen her on E!.. I think she looks to try hard.

omg..could her butt be any bigger? lol This is such an unflattering outfit for her.. like all her others.

her butt is the other man made thing astronauts are able to see from outer space.

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont see whats so great about her. I dont even think shes pretty. She needs to go away for a bit. Amen Sister!!!!

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they painted a beautiful color on her.
Oh, wait... Thats a dress? Ummmm, no.

Lol. You're too funny. I like the royal blue shade.

Babyangel

She needs a butt reduction =)

She is good looking though, but that dress is skanky.

Back