Kim K - Now here's a slightly new look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Never seen her like this before... Not that I even like the girl, but I'm seriously not in favor of this outfit/MU act at the Teen Choice Awards...

kimk.jpg

Yeah, it's not a good look for her. The makeup is more vampy and the dress is kind of cutesy. Odd combo.

For me the dress isn't the problem it's her makeup and hair which are usually on point.

I agree, the makeup doesn't really suit the dress.

The dress is cutesy and I think her usual makeup would have suited it better. Plus, the hair is too dressy, it would have looked better if it was out maybe?

The MU isn't really that bad, but it would have looked better with a dark gown, like the purple one the french president's wife wore a while back?

It looks like she tried to go for an old hollywood look but more dramatic and just looks too vampy. I sort of like the dress though.

Yeah, there's definately something "off" about this outfit. I think it's the hair...the oufit may have looked more pulled together with soft, feminine curls.

That's a cute dress, but all the components of her look are just fighting against one another. She looks very strange.

I dont really like this style on here, she doenst look that happy with it as well though...

I think the dress would have worked if she would just keep her own style of make-up, this makes her look so damn old

I kind of like the dress... But maybe in a different color... Orange or yellow?

that outfit that she's wearing seems very unlike her. i'm use to seeing her dress more

in skintight outfits.

From the neck down it looks nice but her make up and hair just doesn't match even with each other.

I do like the dress, I also agree with everyone's comments on the makeup and hair.

Back