Kinda embarrassed....have you ever done this??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually put my makeup on outside in natural light. Because I make too many mistakes! LOL

haha thats me too. blush makes such a difference. i can go without eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, but not blush. i love blush on my check, and lots of it! hehehe =P

i did it with cover up once. the mac studio fix. i guess i just threw it on and didnt think. sad part is my bestfriend which is a guy and ive liked since g-d knows when looks at me and starts blending my make up in for me!!!! i was with a whole group of girls. and the one person that is nice enough to say something to me is a guy!!!

Yes, I've encountered a very similar situation.

(Like makeup appearing differently in certain lightings...)

A friend of my was saying,

"Stop it, you're making her blush"

Then I say, "It's just blush."

No response.

So I add, "It's makeup"

Her: "Yeah but, you're so red."

Something along those words.

Actually, people always assume that it's natural. Which is true (half & half)

Yup, when I first used MMU I was putting blush on with a baby-buki andnot only didn't realize how pigmented the blush was, but also how concentrated the little buki's application was. It looked like I rubbed a powder crayon across my face. I went to run some errands and looked in the mirror and thought, "Good gawd, I look like I should be in Bladerunner!" LOL

ive done it about handful of times whenm half asleep getting ready for work. i guess thats wy you need the good kinda of light bulb to do your makeup with .. because if your doing it in the wrong lighting it looks WAAY different =///

Back