Korres Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was trying to use up my few giftcards left from Christmas and i was over at Sephora.. Found Korres Skincare and decided to try there Cinnamon & Echinacea Cream Gel. It is a light moisturising gel cream for oily skin with imperfections. Korres Cinnamon & Echinacea Cream-Gel is a non-oily, moisturizing cream with natural active agents that prevent clogged pores. Cinnamon helps reduce oil production and echinacea extract uses antiseptic properties to heal infections and soothe red skin.

I am loveing it! It makes my skin feel calm and fresh (what a nice feeling) and i have dry combo oily skin and it puts it in perfect balance. No breakouts or irritation thus far (4 days).

Just wanted to share my new favorite find!
rockwoot.gif

It is $25 for a 1.35 fl oz. However for how much i like it i will gladly pay it. Its very spreadable too thus i could make it last 2 months easily. Compared to most products there besides the Sephora brand stuff its lower then most things.

Ooh this line has been a recent fave for me too! I have been using their White Tea Cleanser, Wild Rose Face Creme, and Evening Primrose Eye Creme. I LOVE them so far, and no breakouts for me either...

i agree write up a review on the reviews area...

(you apparently get two post counts for every review you put up so hopefully that will entice you)

other than that is seems like it is really nice,

would you say it is on the gentle side or is it something oyu could see easily irritating someones skin?

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i agree write up a review on the reviews area...(you apparently get two post counts for every review you put up so hopefully that will entice you)

other than that is seems like it is really nice,

would you say it is on the gentle side or is it something oyu could see easily irritating someones skin?

Yes. 1 review=2 posts
smile.gif

I love the Yoghurt moisturiser and the yoghurt mask. And I'm lucky enough to buy them a lot cheaper form drugstores since they're produced here in Greece. Definitely a skin care line worth trying!

I've got their olive scrub, it's a little bit rougher than some facial scrubs so I only use it once a week, but it feels so moisturised and smooth afterward, because of the olive oil!

I LOVE Korres. I've used their Milk Proteins creamy cleanser and Pomegranate moisturizer for years. This Greek apothecary uses good, natural and effective ingredients in all their products. They're very effective, reasonably priced (not cheap, not overly pricey) and "clean"...or free of lots of filler ingredients and heavy perfumes. Very nice!

Originally Posted by kerasaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the Yoghurt moisturiser and the yoghurt mask. And I'm lucky enough to buy them a lot cheaper form drugstores since they're produced here in Greece. Definitely a skin care line worth trying! I agree with these. I tried these on rec. of a sephora SA and they're wonderful! Great on my oily and yet dry at times skin.

Back