L.A COLORS ???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have many of those 5 color sets and they are very nice. I saw LA Colors single shadows at the mall today for $2. I didn't get any because I have some many other LA Color shadows. However, I don't doubt they were good.

I have used their simmering loose eye powder and their compacted powder. I love the eye shimmer but I worry that the powder must be made super cheap and hope it won't cause me to wrinkle eventually. I have used it for a year so. . . I do switch up and use Rimmel London on occasion however. It does feel less chalky, but the container isn't purse friendly. Now I want to buy the chunky eye stick. Do you have to use primer with the creamy one to prevent it from smudging? I'm always freaked out by the thought of clown face half through the day

It is always better to use primer when applying creamy eyeshadows.. When I was younger, I was so mad when my eyeshadow smudged after an hour after doing my makeup.. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't know that there's a thing called eye primer...  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back