Lacquer Cabinet by 'Tini Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer! I wanted to order the February box but by the time I logged on to order it was March 1st and the images showed the March box. I wanted the February box so decided to pass. If I'd have known I could have ordered at that time and still got the February box I totally would have done it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think you can still order a one-time box for February.   https://www.tinibeauty.com/product/subscription-box-feb-2014/
Ahh thank you [@]LuckyMoon[/@] for sharing that with me! So excited. The promo code doesn't work anymore (maybe since I was buying a 1 time previous box) but I decided just to get it anyway. Yay!

I just received the February Collection AGAIN lol....I'm so confused. The founder of Tini Beauty had finally replied to my email a week or so ago, letting me know that the March collection was going out soon and I would probably receive it the following week, and that she had sent the Feb collection to me (even though I began the sub in March) because the collections were going out so late. So now I have two Feb collections, which I didn't order in the first place, and it is now April. LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received the February Collection AGAIN lol....I'm so confused. The founder of Tini Beauty had finally replied to my email a week or so ago, letting me know that the March collection was going out soon and I would probably receive it the following week, and that she had sent the Feb collection to me (even though I began the sub in March) because the collections were going out so late. So now I have two Feb collections, which I didn't order in the first place, and it is now April. LOL
Oh no!  It sounds like they are very confused.

I hope it all gets worked out & you finally get the March collection.

So I know this is 2 months late but I just received my February box (ordered it late).
I'm not overly keen on the polish in the middle but the other 2 polishes are super pretty. I've never tried mixing polish before so I'm curious to see how that's gunna go. Has anyone tried mixing yet?

Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I know this is 2 months late but I just received my February box (ordered it late).

I'm not overly keen on the polish in the middle but the other 2 polishes are super pretty. I've never tried mixing polish before so I'm curious to see how that's gunna go. Has anyone tried mixing yet?
Those polishes are gorgeous!

I haven't tried mixing yet.  Curious to hear how it goes though.  Let us know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The same thing happened to me. I ordered February and never got shipping notice so I thought maybe I didn't make it In time and had to wait for march. I reached out to them and the said it was on its way. After a few more days I wrote them bak and they said they were waiting for a back order on the mixing bottles. A few days later I got my box. This past Saturday I got another one. What is going on!?!?

Hello ladies!

If you ordered the February Collection which had quite a delay, you were supposed to get the March Collection as well, free of charge. But the fulfillment department of Tini Beauty accidentally sent out another set of the Love Roxie instead of Coy Make Up Collection.

I hope you like and enjoy the shades I mixed up and I would love to see what you've created using them <3

Quote: Originally Posted by loveroxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hello ladies!

If you ordered the February Collection which had quite a delay, you were supposed to get the March Collection as well, free of charge. But the fulfillment department of Tini Beauty accidentally sent out another set of the Love Roxie instead of Coy Make Up Collection.

I hope you like and enjoy the shades I mixed up and I would love to see what you've created using them <3

Hey! @loveroxie Thanks for checking in, your collection is absolutely gorgeous. Haha, it was just so darn confusing! I did receive the March collection this past week as well, so I'm getting caught up finally. I'm positively terrified to mix up shades, and I really have no clue why. Did you do any mixing yourself? I feel like I should just jump into this, no holds barred, but I don't want to waste the pretty polish! LOL

Any one pick up the April box? I haven't yet but that LEGITMINT is a must have for me.
I ordered the April box on April 23, but I haven't received it and haven't heard anything from them.  When I log into my account my order says "processing".

I ordered the April box on April 23, but I haven't received it and haven't heard anything from them.  When I log into my account my order says "processing".
I just emailed them and asked them to cancel my order.

Back