Lady Gaga meets Kermit the frog..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This... I have no words for. What in gods name do you call this outfit, and I use the word outfit loosely!

believe it or not, it seems to be a part of Jean-Charles de Castelbajac's autumn/winter 2009-10 collection.

Here is some more info:

Catwalk Queen: What a muppet! Lady Gaga gets her mitts on Jean-Charles de Castelbajac's A/W '09 collection

seriously, people consider this woman a fashion icon?! or in fact stylish at all? she dresses like a toddler on crack.
tongue.gif

The day fashion died lol. I don't see how she's such a huge fashion icon. All she's managed to do is take everything out of the 80s and make it shinier and somehow more atrocious.

Looks like one of those plant people fom the Toyota prius comercials

Apparently she designs a lot of her outfits...someone shoot her please before she causes any more offence to my eyes!

agreed, lol:

Quote:
someone shoot her please before she causes any more offence to my eyes! Quote:
All she's managed to do is take everything out of the 80s and make it shinier and somehow more atrocious.

That kermit thing was so Nasty BUT I gotta say I like some of her fashion (Not for me to wear) But Its Crazy, NOt Boring, Fun, Extremely Creative & Totally Eye Catching I Say Go Lady GAGA

I'm with Monet on this one... DON'T like the Kermit thing but I do appreciate her avant garde sense of style.

Back