Lancome Beauty of India/Maharani Jewels Fall Sneak Peek

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture-12.png

Available now at Lancôme counters nationwide is their new Fall 2008 Collection: Maharani Jewels a color collection designed to pay homage to India.

Poudre Elephant Teint

This is the perfect product to achieve a gorgeous glow. In India, the elephant is one of the most revered symbols, denoting royalty, inner strength and nobility. Now this iconic symbol can be found embossed in the powder of this new limited-edition bronzer.

Suggested Retail Price: $36.50

Maharani Juicy Tubes

Inspired by the intricate motifs of Mehndi art, these Juicy Tubes are embellished with a golden design of scallop lines, dots, teardrops and paisley shapes. Shades range from Mango Mystere to Guava Enchantment and Autumn Jasmine. Suggested Retail Price: $18.00

Le Crayon Khôl Kajal

This ultra-soft khôl divinely glides across lids, lining them in exquisite deeply pigmented color. Natural jojoba oil and organic beeswax make application smooth and comfortable. For sultry eyes, evocative of a Bengal beauty, India Ink imbues an intense black for a captivating look. For softer, but equally sexy eyes, smoke out the rich brown hue of Amber Night or delicately apply the lustrous color of Smoky Henna. Suggested Retail Price: $23.50

Maharani Color Design Eye Shadow Quads

The raw and natural tones found throughout India’s countryside are seen in the Lotus Splendor palette with its earthy brown, peach and copper eye shadows, while the Secrets of Benghal palette features soft pink, dusty mauve, eggplant and highlighting shadows. Paired with Le Crayon Khôl Kajal in India Ink, the combination of shadow and dark liner work in harmony to create a sultry, intense eye look. Suggested Retail Price: $40.00

fall_color_2008_entire_collection_l.jpg

Lancome Perfume, Cosmetic, Make up, Skin care, Sun & Body care, Men care

oh, how pretty ! i like the elephant bronzer, but i wouldn't dare touch it. me want that eyeshadow quad.

The shades in those quads are SOOO pretty--I'm trying not to spend money right now but every time I walk by those on the counter I just WANT them!

Back