Las Vegas De Chanel Collection

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
The collection highlights the current trendy color of yellow. What are your thoughts on the collection? I love the highlighter but not for the price tag of $95.

Reaction score
That is RIDIC. Seriously. I bought an elf highlighter for $1 and it works perfectly fine! o_O

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

$95?
NOPE! I'll pass!

Reaction score
I think Chanel make up is very much luxury, something for women(!) who already have everything from Target, CVS and Sephora.. but $95? Are you kidding me? LOL! Not in my house... hahaha :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Just. Can't. Do. It.

Yeah, some of the Chanel stuff is awesome, but $95 is two weeks worth of groceries! (Plus, I prefer silver to gold LOL)

Reaction score
Soooo pretty. $95. is simply ridiculous. I would go all in for $25, though! LOL!

Reaction score
I bought the limited edition blush in the spring collection that was I believe $58 but I just cannot justify paying $100 after taxes for a highlighter (actually on any makeup product) They are ridiculous thinking that something like that is even worth almost 100 bucks

Reaction score
I LOVE golds and I am so lushing over this collection. I first saw it on Temptalia's website and stared at it for HOURS!! ... Yea, I have no life

I have gold polishes, liners and lippies that I could prob dupe but that powder is BEAUTIFUL and like nothing I have. Plus, I am a sucker for texture/print on pretty products.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Pretty, but one CHANEL item I won't be indulging in. I wouldn't use it enough to justify the price tag.

Reaction score
I'm with you. I love the colors but I wouldn't use it enough to justify the price tag.

Reaction score
I'm wondering what that yellow lipstick looks like on actual lips.. the highlighter is pretty, but I feel like I've seen a lot with the same color scheme--I'm sure for $95 the quality is amazing though (it better be!)

Latest posts