Lash Growth Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PrincessGangsta /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd like to know why GUYS have long, thick, beautiful lashes and we don't?? Not fair. Yeah byt if you had to put up with all the rest of the body hair that comes along with them... Lol.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was under that impression too, but it costs 30€ here. I could check but it could be that the l'oreal one would be less expensive. That's weird, it must be because you live in Europe. Man, you guys pay like 3 times what we pay for essentially everything. Because I paid half of what it costs (maybe even less.. judging by the exchange rate) in France.

Originally Posted by PrincessGangsta /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd like to know why GUYS have long, thick, beautiful lashes and we don't?? Not fair. Seriously, most guys I see/know have the nicest, thickest, longest, curly eyelashes I've ever seen. I don't get it?

I am definitely wanting to look into the L'Oreal stuff now!!
biggrin.gif
Between that and finding my HG mascara this year, this could be the year of Holy Grail lashes PERIOD!

I think that long lashes on kids brings up an argument for not wearing mascara. Once you expose your lashes to mascara I think that you start damaging them and you lose the original long, thick lashes that God gave you. Puts you in the cycle of needing to always wear mascara...or feeling like you do at least.

I just bought the L'Oreal lash serum so wish me luck!

The applicator is abit strange but it was easier to apply than it looked.

Originally Posted by ~Angela~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I heard Latisse works something magical! I would love to try it but I think its relatively expensive! Latisse TOTALLY works. At our spa, we've already seen many happy clients from Latisse. You're right that it's not cheap. In NYC it is only available behind the counter with prescription and generally costs about $120 per bottle. You probably need one of those per month for 4 months followed by occasional maintenance. However, they are your real eyelashes and not extensions. Pretty cool...
latisse1.jpg

I'd rather get half the lashs for one tenth of the cost! Lol. Damn that's a lot of money!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd rather get half the lashs for one tenth of the cost! Lol. Damn that's a lot of money! It is amazing what women will do for beauty, right?

That's for sure...Even those of us who aren't really women are guilty! Lol.

I bought the loreal stuff recently. I'll get some pics posted in a few weeks if the pics I've been taking are clear enough (i've had a hard time trying to get the camera to be in focus for eyelashes. I think I'm too close or something.)

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's for sure...Even those of us who aren't really women are guilty! Lol. LOL...I shouldn't have been so gender specific! Sorry!

I have used Lilash, Revitalash and Rapidlash.....I started with Revitalash and the results where great, then I bought Lilash and my lashes grew SOME long lashes but you have to wear it every day or the lashes will go back to normal size.

With Rapidlash, my lashes didn`t grow, but I was told it could be beacause I had used those products too long, cause the lids and the lashes can get a bit dry.....well right now I use Lilash but put on some Vitamin E oil some nights so my lids want get dry.

I have a pic of me where you can see some growth with Lilash

Wow.. Your lashes are amazing, Kristina! Do you have any before and after photos?

Thank You Karren
smile.gif

Too bad I don`t have before-after photos
frown.gif
...I had some from before on my old comuter, before it crashed:S

I use Lilash and while my eyelashes have undoubtedly grown, there are still a few on one eyes that need to catch up. It's driving me crazy! Lol, the other downside is the cost. But they only took 4-6 weeks to grow.

Okay, i'm going to stop using Lilash now. Just so everyone knows, it's not worth it. It's caused major discoloration on my eyelids, and when i heard "it may cause some discoloration" before buying it i thought meh, i'll just use concealer. But it's honestly too noticeable and not worth it.

wow karren! u're eyelashes look great. ive been hesitant on trying the loreal one but now im not!

I have long lashes but sometimes when I notice that they start falling off I use some sweet almond oil. I put it on inthe evening for 2 or 3 weeks and it seems to work wonderful for me.

I've heard good things about Latisse but I've also heard horror stories about its side effects.

Neulash seems to work pretty good. but it's mainly to make them longer but not so full.

Trish Mcevoy's new lash product seems to be really good. I know someone who's been using it and she took before and after pix. Her lashes are SOOOO much fuller and thicker, I was blown away.

Back