Last Night's Makeup Haul!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I swear, my cosmetics expenses have at least doubled since I've joined this forum!
I greatly appreciate all the great advise I've received on this forum.

Anyway, Nordstrom is having a huge cosmetics sale. Here's what they have: http://store.nordstrom.com/category/...ll&origin=bdlp Sorry if this has already been posted.

Anyway, I was "good" and only bought a bottle of Smashbox Photo Finish primer. This is the first time I've ever used a primer, so we'll see how my makeup looks by the end of day.

I also purchased:

Benefit's She-Laq (as recommended by Scarlette
). I used it this morning over my Brow Zings, and plan on using it as well with my lipstick.

Benefit's Eye Bright - I need this, as I get up for work at 4:00am. It seemed to brighten my eyes up alittle. I need to practice with this one.

Reaction score
Sounds like some nice products. Let us know how you like the Smashbox Primer.

Enjoy your haul!

Liz

Reaction score
lol! it happens to all of us! you learn abotu all of this new stuff and start wanting EVERYTHING! hehe

nice little haul!

Reaction score
Nice! It takes a lot of self control to just buy one makeup item at a time! Whenever I order any makeup off line I end up buying several things

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leadfoot Benefit's She-Laq (as recommended by Scarlette
). I used it this morning over my Brow Zings, and plan on using it as well with my lipstick. Awesome haul! Make sure that the She Laq dries before you put your lips together otherwise it won't work as well because your lips will stick together.

Latest posts