Latest haul... I hope!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Tomorrow I am hoping to venture into San Francisco and go to MAC and pick up a few things. 2 15 e/s palettes and maybe Honey Lust e/s.

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Marisol I've tried once Honey Lust and I really liked it!!

Originally Posted by Marisol Tomorrow I am hoping to venture into San Francisco and go to MAC and pick up a few things. 2 15 e/s palettes and maybe Honey Lust e/s.
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
lol! have fun!

don't forget to save for the naturally eccentric seminar!

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
lol! did you see any makeovers he did?

 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha not entirely haul related but Liz just reminded me talking seminars, when we had our d'Bohemia seminar, this man was there


<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=393 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text></TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>


4

</TD><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>


Makeup changes the way you look and feel - the perfect way to express yourself.

</TD><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/creative_influence.gif

David La Chappelle

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/most_important_tool.gif

224 Brush used with anything from concealer to pigments.

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/favourite_technique.gif

Buffing foundation with the 109 Brush for super perfect skin.

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/favourite_product_consumer.gif

Studio Stick Foundation

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/favourite_product_mac_pro.gif

Pro Pigments

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/favourite_feature.gif

Skin

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/most_admired_makeup_artist.gif

Val Garland

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/most_respected_designer.gif

Tom Ford, Gucci, YSL

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

and he complimented my MU and asked me what all the colours were i used!

i didnt even know he was a pro artist! x


how cool is that!!i never had a guy do my makeup before,i think i would try it to see how it compares to a lady doin it.

 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by nydoll23 how cool is that!!i never had a guy do my makeup before,i think i would try it to see how it compares to a lady doin it. I've had a couple of guys do my makeup, and with the exception of the girls on the Stila counter in Selfridges I prefer blokes doing it (I prefer male hairdressers too). Men seem to approach things in a much more practical way, they always give you a honest opinion (I once asked a male MA about a particular lipstick and he said "Honey that'd look aweful on you, try this instead") and they never play on your emotions like some female SAs do (this applies to clothes too), plus they always tell you if you're looking fabulous, even if you don't buy anything.
 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Trisha not entirely haul related but Liz just reminded me talking seminars, when we had our d'Bohemia seminar, this man was there


<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=393 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text></TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>


4

</TD><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>


Makeup changes the way you look and feel - the perfect way to express yourself.

</TD><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/creative_influence.gif

David La Chappelle

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/most_important_tool.gif

224 Brush used with anything from concealer to pigments.

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/favourite_technique.gif

Buffing foundation with the 109 Brush for super perfect skin.

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/favourite_product_consumer.gif

Studio Stick Foundation

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/favourite_product_mac_pro.gif

Pro Pigments

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/favourite_feature.gif

Skin

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/most_admired_makeup_artist.gif

Val Garland

</TD><TR><TD>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/common/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/mac_artists/most_respected_designer.gif

Tom Ford, Gucci, YSL

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

and he complimented my MU and asked me what all the colours were i used!

i didnt even know he was a pro artist! x

come to papa

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Jennifer come to papa hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
i love you jen! lol!

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by Trisha Marisol, arent you getting anymore MSF?? x Sadly by the time I got out of work it was too late to go to MAC. I did call them during my lunch hour though and now they are all sold out!
 

Latest posts

Top