LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it would be a fun thread for us to show people what we started with and what we ended with in our bags. I know in the past a couple of us had just been posting it in the other thread in the general subscription thread, but it looks like that one is to big to be moved. So we should probably start a general one over here too, but I thought it would be a good idea to have this one as well. 

So here is what I started and ended with in my last few bags

I have another bag in between the last two, but I only did a trade or two with that one. The first one has already arrived and can be seen in the picture thread.

Great idea!!

How do you get the screen shots though?  Can you just right click & copy?

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great idea!!

How do you get the screen shots though?  Can you just right click & copy?
I hit the print screen button and then copy it into paint. Then I crop it how I want and add it into a new paint document with the other picture as they aren't all on the same screen of course. 

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hit the print screen button and then copy it into paint. Then I crop it how I want and add it into a new paint document with the other picture as they aren't all on the same screen of course. 
Thanks!  I'm going to have to remember to save my bag next time I open so I can post here.  It's fun to see what people can come up with through trading.  Although mine won't be very impressive because once I get things I like I tend to hold onto them and not risk losing them.

Thanks!  I'm going to have to remember to save my bag next time I open so I can post here.  It's fun to see what people can come up with through trading.  Although mine won't be very impressive because once I get things I like I tend to hold onto them and not risk losing them.
If you do forgot then just screen shot the items you started with like with my last photo. I made a quick trade as soon as I opened because it was a good 2for and I didn't want it to go away while I was trying to get a screen shot. 

I'm the same way too tho. So it just depends how trading goes for me and if I can get things I love sooner or later. With my last bag I told myself I wasn't going to get attached so that I could work it into a nice sized bag, but then I got the top 3 items in my pic like 2 days in and then just didn't want to trade them. 

I didn't screenshot my starting bag and don't even remember what I had in it. But it just closed about half an hour ago and this is what I got.

​

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't screenshot my starting bag and don't even remember what I had in it. But it just closed about half an hour ago and this is what I got.

​
Wow, that's a great bag.

And thanks for trading me the steve madden woven satchel. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I really wanted it but didn't think I'd get it.

Wow, that's a great bag.

And thanks for trading me the steve madden woven satchel. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I really wanted it but didn't think I'd get it.
It was a great trade, and I really wanted the Olivia & Joy bag. I got the Madden hoping to use it to trade for that one anyway, but the ones who had them were not giving them up for anything!

Donna, your LBB pimp hand remains as strong as ever. That is a crazy haul! 
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
heart.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Donna, your LBB pimp hand remains as strong as ever. That is a crazy haul! 
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
heart.gif
I'll admit it, I came here to show off! I can't believe I was able to trade for all this loot!

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll admit it, I came here to show off! I can't believe I was able to trade for all this loot!
I continue to bow down to your greatness. Seriously. Let me know how beautiful that Kenneth Cole necklace is. I lust it.

Great announcement at the end can't wait for them to start doing that. It's going to be even harder to resist now!

1st lbb

Before

After

My 2nd will be ended tomorrow. I will update after closed.

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great announcement at the end can't wait for them to start doing that. It's going to be even harder to resist now!
Yes I'm trying to resist until at least September as it is. Should help pick up trading I hope.

Originally Posted by MrsG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1st lbb

Before

After

My 2nd will be ended tomorrow. I will update after closed.
Great bag. Lucky you to have your very first bag start off with 4 items. I have the cluster earrings and they are gorgeous in person and I know that bag was highly coveted. Can't wait to see what you did in your second :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great bag. Lucky you to have your very first bag start off with 4 items. I have the cluster earrings and they are gorgeous in person and I know that bag was highly coveted. Can't wait to see what you did in your second :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Last month, I used that code for extra item, so I got any ugly nail wrap as an extra instead of 5 dollars off.

But the bag came to me with some defects, the inside linen didn't stitched together. The fabric is not enough for sewing, so I have to maybe glue it together. They are so kind to give me a return credit for the bag value. So I also started with 4 items this month.

So this is how my first LBB turned out...

I'm pretty excited to receive my first bag! I'll definitely post on the Picture thread when I get my bag.

Originally Posted by maeiland /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So this is how my first LBB turned out...

I'm pretty excited to receive my first bag! I'll definitely post on the Picture thread when I get my bag.
You trade like I do.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't end up with mega bags, but I am happy to get things I love, so my value usually stays about the same.

I got the lydell necklace and gave it to my mom for a gift.  It's really pretty in person - I love the colors.  I also had the silver leaf earrings and was surprised how nice they were.  The weight and quality was a lot better than i expected.

Latest posts

Back