Let's see your scary face!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I want to see all you girls inscary/horror/halloween make-up....just play around and see what you get...

here's mine

Reaction score
WOW....I never thought about scary makeup.....LOL but that's pretty neat work...

Reaction score
Wow cool picture! I can't do any kind of cool makeup like that. I wish I had a picture from an 80's party a few months back...I was drunk when I did my makeup so I went waaaay overboard with the blue eyeshadow, red blush, and hot pink lipstick...it was fabulous.

Reaction score
You want to see a picture of my scary face? I will take a picture of myself tomorrow morning when I wake up then and post it for you!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bonbon412 Wow cool picture! I can't do any kind of cool makeup like that. I wish I had a picture from an 80's party a few months back...I was drunk when I did my makeup so I went waaaay overboard with the blue eyeshadow, red blush, and hot pink lipstick...it was fabulous. Well, the 80s were altogether fabulous so I guess you were made-up for the occasion!

Reaction score
Wow, that's really good. I don't know how to make scary mu either...

Reaction score
When you go to another 80's party make sure to take pics

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Wow cool picture! I can't do any kind of cool makeup like that. I wish I had a picture from an 80's party a few months back...I was drunk when I did my makeup so I went waaaay overboard with the blue eyeshadow, red blush, and hot pink lipstick...it was fabulous.

Reaction score
My "scary face" pic would be me when I first get up in the morning. But I wouldn't want to subject any of you to that, so I'm not gonna post one.

Reaction score
You don't wanna see mine, lol...

Originally Posted by spazbaby My "scary face" pic would be me when I first get up in the morning. But I wouldn't want to subject any of you to that, so I'm not gonna post one.

Reaction score
Awesome pic!! If I get some free time, I'll try one too! what the heck right? It's only Makeup!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome pic!! If I get some free time, I'll try one too! what the heck right? It's only Makeup!
yes please do!
no one has posted pictures

Latest posts