Let's Talk Men Wearing Nail Polish!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's Rozzer! Let's talk this week about men polishing their nails. In this video I discuss my take on the topic and a bit about why this trend is here to stay :D. I decided to make a thread as I'd love to hear everyone's take on this subject. I make my views clear in the video below!

Please comment with your views on this topic below, and I may use them as an aid in my next video :cool:. I personally love nail polish and do mine weekly! đź’…
How often do you do your nails? If you are a male do you find you receive hate for it?
Please share your viewpoints below :)

I am not too sure if it's trendy. For years I've seen quite a few guys wear nail polish regardless of who they identify as. As for guys getting manicures, that's pretty much normal in the industry I am in.

I am not too sure if it's trendy. For years I've seen quite a few guys wear nail polish regardless of who they identify as. As for guys getting manicures, that's pretty much normal in the industry I am in.
I wholeheartedly agree with you for many it is the norm, as it is for me :). For some men however this is a whole new concept, and I cannot wait to see more men trying nail polish and manicures in the future :D

Back