Lie To Me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to tell you that I'm making onion and garlic chicken, fresh steamed broccolli, and white rice. And I absoulutely love to cook!

I didn't laugh at this thread. And I'm not excited at being added as a buddy to a list, despite being new and all.

Oh, and I brushed my teeth today. And I got out of bed before 8pm. And I'm feeling great and not ill at all!

Oh "look" who`s back, it`s that supid girl CC, I really don`t like her at all :icon_twis

I went to sleep at a normal time, just like I was meant to, a few hours ago. And, technically, I'm sleeping as I type. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am not taking the 8 oz a day water challenge in the skin care forum! I am excited about posting no makeup pics!

I could care less if i get on to MUT everyday. When I don't have time to get on, well, no big deal. Everyone on here boring and I never learn anything about makeup. Which is just as well anyway cause I can't stand makeup.

I'm not at all worried about Lollipop because her mood icon says she's dead. I hope it's true.

I`m really not laughing about this right now, cuz it`s not funny at all :icon_razz

Latest posts

Back