Lighted pocket mirrors !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check them here !

I received a newsletter from JPmon, an online shop where you can buy japanese makeup (i registered a while ago, thinking it would come in handy, but it's in chinese, it makes the whole ordering part kinda difficult, even with babelfish).

These are little pocket mirrors coming with 8 leds you light on by clicking on the right side. Supposedly it gives you the feel of applying makeup like an actress
smile.gif

Isn't that neat ?? I really like the packaging (i'd go for the kind of classic/retro one with the little roses
smile.gif
). I already imagine how cool it'd be to apply makeup in the metro with these.

They cost here 3000 Yen, about 27 dollars. On JPMon, they cost 980 Taiwan New Dollar, about 31US$.

Woops ! The price make me eek, i already have some pocket mirrors that are just as good, of course minus the LED part. I'm not sure i'd spend 20 euros in a pocket mirror
unsure.gif

Actually the website is in Japanese, not Chinese
biggrin.gif

They are very cute, used to have one the same

i would buy this... it's so cute! and i would have never thought of a light up mirror..

Originally Posted by Snoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually the website is in Japanese, not Chinese
biggrin.gif
They are very cute, used to have one the same

lol, i meant JPMon
smile.gif

Those are cute!

I used to have a lighted pocket mirror that I bought at Walmart; it was actually one of those ""As Seen On T.V." things, it was the "but wait there's more" things that was part of another offer.

It wasn't near as cute as this one; it had a plain silver plastic cover but did have regular and magnified mirrors. I think it lasted about 3 years before the glass suddenly cracked away from the case (the glass didn't break, just separated from the case) and then the lights didn't work since it wasn't attached anymore.

I loved it while it lasted though.

I'm gonna get another one, now that I'm thinking about it, lol!!!!

Maybe Walmart still has them. They were only $7.

Hee hee...

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, i meant JPMon
smile.gif
Ooooh! okay, i thought you meant this website. i didn't see jpmon :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like the cupcake one its cute! There has to be some cute pocket sized ones somewhere. Jinx was the mirror in the section with the make up or somewhere else? Im gonna keep an eye out the next time I go there or maybe Target.

Those are cuuute. I have just a regular one.. not so cute.. but the light is super blinding bright. LOL. I should see if someone could change my bulbs
smile.gif

Originally Posted by prettylynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the cupcake one its cute! There has to be some cute pocket sized ones somewhere. Jinx was the mirror in the section with the make up or somewhere else? Im gonna keep an eye out the next time I go there or maybe Target. You know in the checkouts where all the impulse crap is? They were on the shelf in there.

Haha these things would expand my times and places to do my makeup. Like imagine doing your eyeshadow in a dark cave or haunted house without holding a flashlight in your mouth (eew.), that'd be AWESOME.
smile.gif

Those are adorable! I want one...the pink polka dot one is gorgeous, and so is the leopord one!

I like the one with the bow, and the one with the roses that you liked Mags! so cute!

haha, the one with the engagement ring and 'I like big one' made me laugh!

Back