• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lilly Pulitzer Collection - What are you planning on getting?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am making my own seahorse necklace. The one thing I wanted was one of those plastic drink cups, but that wasn't even part of the line, so I am making one of those as well. Normally I don't boast about pulling a Jenny Humphrey, but this collab has left me no choice. 

It's baaaack. I was in Target to buy vitamin water. A small section of lilly stuff appeared. At first I thought it was just kids clothes, but I could have gotten a shirt, dress or a top if I wanted. I ended up feeling the same way I did browsing the lookbook. The stuff is cute but not for an east coast girl like me. I can do an entire load of gray laundry. But if you don't want to buy stuff on ebay, now might be a good time to see if anything was returned to the stores. 

It's baaaack. I was in Target to buy vitamin water. A small section of lilly stuff appeared. At first I thought it was just kids clothes, but I could have gotten a shirt, dress or a top if I wanted. I ended up feeling the same way I did browsing the lookbook. The stuff is cute but not for an east coast girl like me. I can do an entire load of gray laundry. But if you don't want to buy stuff on ebay, now might be a good time to see if anything was returned to the stores.
I went today and picked up a few things. It seems only clothing came back. Lol. And I tried in a dress. So short!!! I wear Lilly now, so the sizing and lengths are DefinitelY "off" if you will. I would have had to return any dresses I ordered. @ Thanks for the tip!!

Back