LIMITED EDITION Estêe Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelêe in Shimmering Sands - SELL OR TRADE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling one limited edition Estêe Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelêe in Shimmering Sands. The product is brand new, boxed, includes original applicator, has never been swatched or used. Please check online for product swatches if you're not familiar with this product or shade. In the pan, this looks like a gorgeous glossy, glowing copper shade. In the swatches I've seen online the product has a beautiful sheen to it that lights up the skin. It's not at all glittery. Can be used as a blush, bronzer or highlighter depending on your skin tone & application method/tools. Unfortunately, I didn't realize how much of a copper shade it was when ordering it online & it's not a color I can wear :-( Photos taken on my iPhone without flash in natural daylight. I tried a photo with flash but the light bounces back off the product too much. I'm primarily interested in selling, but would consider trading for a brand new Bobbi Brown bronzer/blush in Antigua, the Estêe Lauder starfish bronzer OR the Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette. Please provide clear photos of products you wish to trade for. Shipping costs are open for discussion in this case. Feel free to PM me with your swap offer. I can ship pretty much anywhere, by weight, properly bubblewrapped. If you're purchasing the products, I'll advise you of shipping costs once you provide me with your address. Shipping & billing address must match & be confirmed by Paypal. I will not jack shipping prices up to make a buck. Payment accepted by PayPal instant transfer. Item/s will be shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment, providing it's not the weekend. Please advise me if you wish to have insurance on your package. I will pack the product securely but in the case of no insurance, I won't be held responsible for any damage sustained in transit. Feel free to PM me with your purchase or trade offer. I will not trade with anybody who has signed up with makeup talk who has no history here. I will sell to you, however. Your payment must clear through PayPal before anything gets shipped, no exceptions.

Latest posts

Back