Lindsay Lohan checks out of rehab

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has checked out of a rehab clinic in Utah where she went in August following charges of drunken driving and cocaine possession, People magazine reported on Friday.

The celebrity magazine cited several unnamed sources for its story, posted on People.com. It gave no further details, and Lohan's spokeswoman was not immediately available to comment.

The 21-year-old actress, who rose to fame in Disney movies like "Freaky Friday," was arrested in May after she wrecked her car in Beverly Hills and again in July following a car chase in the Los Angeles area community of Santa Monica.

In both cases, she possessed cocaine and in the Santa Monica car chase, she faced charges of driving with a blood alcohol level over the legal limit of .08 percent.

In August, Lohan pleaded guilty to the charges of being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to the charges of drunken driving. She was ordered to serve one day in jail, 10 days of community service and three years of probation and attend 18 months of an alcohol education program.

At that time, she issued a statement saying, "It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs," and she checked into the exclusive Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah.

During her time there, she went bicycling and whitewater rafting and in September was visited by her father, from whom she had been estranged for three years, according to People.

SOURCE

I really do wish her luck. Addiction is horrible and I hope it worked for her this time.

Latest posts

Back