Lip Balm Addiction?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm suuuuuuper addicted to lip balm since... wow, I cant even remember... it started with Smackers, then I discovered their soda line then their candy line... and it branched off into other brands of lip balm like the kinds at JC Penny with the cereals and movie food set... and omg. Totally addicted.

I use lipbalm all the time, have been for many years now. But I would say its more of a need than addiction, I've suffered from dry lips for a good many years now, and the minute I don't keep them moisturized, they will chap and bleed when I pick on the chapped part with my fingers, bad habit I know, but I can't help it. So, I keep them moisturised at all times, I use lip balm every time after having something to eat, and whenever they feel dry, probably like 7 or 8 times a day.

I am an addict!!

I have them in every pocket, every drawer, every purse....everywhere.....they often end up going through the wash...them and the tissues!!!
frown.gif

I have no fav I buy them everytime I see something new!

I think I am...I have them laying all over and I'm constantly putting it on.

My favorite is so slather it on thick and then go to sleep.

Somehow, I still have chapped lips, like CONSTANTLY though. I think it's because I don't drink much water.

I take it back, I really am an addict. I BOUGHT FOUR STICKS OF CHAPSTICK YESTERDAY! Just so I could have a new tube for my new purse and extras for the others.

I have stock, but now one of my favorite websites is selling supplies for homemade cosmetics, incuding a tube mold for lipsticks/lipbalms and as i'm a big fan of lipbalms in tubes, i have to buy it !

I'm definatley an addict!!

i carry them everywhere i go.. have loads of them, and never stop buying more and more..

i am in love with burt's beees >.< i keep some in my purse and some in my room at home so even if i leave it at work there's more when i get home. anytime i put on lipstick or gloss my burt's bees goes on first!

Back