Lip Factory August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice overnight! I was a little worried because I had to cancel and I broke my cardinal rule about not cancelling any subs until they've shipped. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found a review on the sept box:

http://tickledpinkintherain.blogspot.com/2013/09/septembers-sensational-lip-factory-box.html?m=1

Also found this video by lip factory:

Holy crap I'm excited for this month's box!! The only thing I won't use is the blotting papers, everything else looks awesome! 
laughing.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That is WAY better than last month.

For real! I'm SO happy that I forgot to cancel before they billed me! 

Quote: Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's another review for the september box:

http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2013/09/september-lip-factory-inc-review/

I'm most excited to try the...

Be a bombshell liner. I didn't receive the purple cailyn liner in my ipsy bag and this month according to my glam room I'm not getting the felt tip liner so this liner will be like 2 in 1! Yay!

I'm excited to try that too. I'm kind of bummed to hear...

that not everyone will get the full size La Fresh wipes. I was really looking forward to those. I can't wait to see what kind of color variations there are for everything! Although I would be perfectly happy to get the ones we've seen so far. 

What was everyone's thoughts on the shimmer stack now that you have had some time to play with it?  I was looking at buying it in their store today, but I wanted some input.  I am very fair skinned and was thinking of using it as an all-over shimmer powder.  Will that work with my fair skin, or do you think it will be too noticeable?

Quote: Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What was everyone's thoughts on the shimmer stack now that you have had some time to play with it?  I was looking at buying it in their store today, but I wanted some input.  I am very fair skinned and was thinking of using it as an all-over shimmer powder.  Will that work with my fair skin, or do you think it will be too noticeable?

I'm very fair (as you can telll in my photo, lol) and it is very subtle! Not very pigmented at all, I was worried it would look like a bronzer on me but it doesn't...I use the bottom half for very light contouring and the upper half for highlighting on my cheekbones. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back