Lip Factory August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'm strange, but I like my lipstick loud and proud. This is probably because I'm so pale that I have to make something on my face stand out. Black eyeliner, and nude lippies make me look dead. 

I think you're never too old to wear falsies, but not everyone can pull them off. I'm envious of those who can, because when I try to wear them it look like I can't keep my eyes open. I lol'd so hard at tormenting your husband with them. Hope his sense of humor is as good as yours or he may have nightmares. 

@@JolieFleurs have you got your box yet?

Anyway, I got sparkley lipgloss (like it's actally just hot pink sparkles) , blue nail polish, pale barbie pink lipstick, false lashes, eye shadow primer (which is very sticky- would work really well for glitter), and a pale barbie pink blush. 

Normally I love this box, but I can't figure out for the life of me why I keep getting these super pale pink colors.I'm vampire white, so it's not so good for my skin tone. Most of the stuff would have been fine if I'd gotten different colors. 
Maybe you should change your beauty profile so they start sending you more colored lips. Also I think there is a little box at the end that asks what you like and I said I liked a lot of color and it has worked me so far! Cuz all those pale pinks do sound horrible :/

@@ChullBird I just went to try the gloss and I swear I think I got a worse one than you! I would have been fine with hot pink sparkles ( second childhood, dontcha know) but I got one called Barely There that I swear to you is just milky, chalkly white.

It's clear, but if you swipe more than once, it goes all chalky. Might be okay as a highlight, but I was hoping for those hot pink sparkles.

I like a bold lip, too; I can't pull off red, but  I never met a fuchsia I didn't like. I"m trying really hard right now not to blind-buy NARS Carthage.

Maybe you should change your beauty profile so they start sending you more colored lips. Also I think there is a little box at the end that asks what you like and I said I liked a lot of color and it has worked me so far! Cuz all those pale pinks do sound horrible :/
It does say no neutrals or pale pinks. I've also specified I like my lips very bold.

They do at least kind of listen because they haven't sent me black eyeliner in a little while!

@@ChullBird I just went to try the gloss and I swear I think I got a worse one than you! I would have been fine with hot pink sparkles ( second childhood, dontcha know) but I got one called Barely There that I swear to you is just milky, chalkly white.

It's clear, but if you swipe more than once, it goes all chalky. Might be okay as a highlight, but I was hoping for those hot pink sparkles.

I like a bold lip, too; I can't pull off red, but  I never met a fuchsia I didn't like. I"m trying really hard right now not to blind-buy NARS Carthage.
Oh that one looks pretty! It reminds of NYX soft matte lip cream in Addis Ababa. Which is one of my favorites!

Back