Lip Stains

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you do stay away from the e.l.f. studio lip stains - horrible stinky goo.

Yesterday, I picked up NYC's Lip Stain and I LOVE it! I applied a little bit of lip balm first and then the lip stain. It doesn't come off blotchy and it's long lasting! 

Stilla's lipstains are great, but if you're looking for something a little cheaper, I recommend Revlon's "Just bitten" lipstain. The Cover Girl ones are not bad as long as you know the color you pick wil come off a touch darker than they appear at first glance. Try storing them with the tip downwards in order to get a little thicker and more even coat. You can always blot if it's a touch more than you wanted. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the revlon just bitten lipstains. You can get them for $8.99 and they come in a ton of different colors. I favor the darker colors, but there are more natural ones. I love lipstains because of how long they last. Glosses are pretty but you can't kiss, drink, or eat. This is my review: http://thebeautyfreakjah.blogspot.com/2011/07/review-of-revlon-just-bitten-lipstain.html

I have tried the covergirl lipstain. They were okay, but I wouldn't buy them again. They got dried out after a month and I didn't love the colors.

Back