Lipbalm favorite

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!
smile.gif

My favorite lip balm is Rosebud Salve it has a rosy color but feel smooth and the minty effect is just great!!!

Neutrogena Moistureshine tinted lip balm in Glow - can't get enough of it!

Strawberry flavoured ones from The Body Shop. But I mostly stick with Vasaline as it provides the most moisturization.

I get really dry lips and the best Ive found so far is Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm! It does excatly what it says on the box!

ı love bebe young care

Originally Posted by rebeccamills /img/forum/go_quote.gif I get really dry lips and the best Ive found so far is Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm! It does excatly what it says on the box! ı use this one, too it is very good

I love MAC tendertones & tinted lip conditioners. I also love Chapstick Moisture & C.O. Bigelow lip products.

I just stick with the natural ones - no fragrance, no color! Then again I have dark lips so I don't wear lipsticks much anyway.

bonne bell lipsmackers are so fun! i get the huge pack with like 8 different scents. some go on clear and some are a little tinted, so i get a little bit of everything. plus they taste sweet and smell nice. my fave right now is good ol' vanilla

The newish Bonne Bell packaging is pretty
smile.gif

That Neutrogena balm sounds scrumptious.

Great replies all!

Back