Lipfactoryinc December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So a month or so ago I posted asking for feedback on Lipfactoryinc and no one had any input.  I took a chance and subscribed and got my first box today.  I can post descriptions or more pics if anyone would like.  Overall I am VERY happy with lipfactory!

download

Dalylah if you could tell me how I would be glad to!  I'm new and not a beauty blogger, just an addict.  I pasted the image in the spoiler box, apparently that doesn't work.

Originally Posted by BrendaKaye2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dalylah if you could tell me how I would be glad to!  I'm new and not a beauty blogger, just an addict.  I pasted the image in the spoiler box, apparently that doesn't work.
You need to either upload it to MuT or post it on another site and use the URL. You can do this by clicking on the little button next to the film strip in the tool bar. there is a tutorial on it somewhere around here let me look....

Ok I put them in an album on my profile (I think).  Edit: I embedded them for you!

Glo Minerals pressed powder foundation in Golden Medium, generous sample
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Lollipop, full size 
[SIZE=12pt]Avon Glazewear Shine in Ice Pink, sample[/SIZE]
Korres Natural Products mascara in black, generous sample
Urban Decay nail polish in Love Light, mini size
Essie nail polish in Where's My Chauffeur, mini size
Smashbox photo finish primer, foilie
Fashion Fair lipstick in Pride, full size
L'Oreal HIP matte duo eye shadow in Ombres and Pauperies,[SIZE=12pt]  full size[/SIZE]
LA Fresh makeup remover, 1 wipe
Befine exfolliating cleanser single use
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon, full size
Ada Cosmetics lip pot in Zawadi, full size I think
Lipfactory zippered "thingie" with a compact and folding nail file

Originally Posted by BrendaKaye2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ugh, I'll try again in the morning after coffee if anyone really wants me to!  Sorry I suck at this!
You don't suck at this. I will embed them from your gallery for you. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back