Liquid Eyeliner: Shaundra's First Tut!!! **very pic heavy**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing with liquid eyeliner is always so much fun, and indeed you make it look so easy, i end up messing it up at least two times before i get it right..>.<

Excellent tutorial. I have the white eye pencil. I'm going to use it now that I see how it's done.

Thanks!

it worked!

I tried it and my liner looks better than ever. Could you suggest a liner that won't run. My eyes are very watery.

I'm so glad it worked for you! I usually use Prestige liquid liner (I get it at Walgreens). If that doesn't work for you, maybe try MAC. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I never thought of doing little slashes like that, thank you, I'm gonna try that today.

I LOVED your tut!!!! I wear liquid e/l everyday and definately got some good tips from you. Can't wait to try them tomorrow!!!!

Thanks Shaundra......great tut! By the way, I've been using a white eye pencil on my lower lashline since the 60's!!!! Love the look!

great tut. I have never been able to get this look down. I ran to my mirror and tried this right away, amazing, I finally got it done right!

Back