Liquid mineral foundation

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Im looking for a good liquid mineral foundation.

do you have any idea???

it will be a full and heavy coverage.. !

thank you!

Reaction score
Aubrey Nicole is coming out with a liquid mineral makeup. Not sure if it will be full coverage, but you could email them and ask. I think it should be available soon.

Reaction score
There are beautiful liquid powder mineral foundations I know you will find it. There aremany reviews on the web.

Reaction score
I know MAC has someting called Mineralize Satinfinish foundation but I am not sure if it is a true mineral foundation....? Anybody knows?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know MAC has someting called Mineralize Satinfinish foundation but I am not sure if it is a true mineral foundation....? Anybody knows? No it's not true mineral foundation. I checked it's ingredients. In my opinion it's normal foundation.
Oh I ordered sample of liquid mineral foundation from mad minerals and it doeasn't give any coverage. It's more a tinted moistruizer than foundation.

I still wait for the samples from Lumiere, but it's over two weeks and they are still not here
I'll let you know if this has more coverage.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by agatapas /img/forum/go_quote.gif No it's not true mineral foundation. I checked it's ingredients. In my opinion it's normal foundation.
Oh I ordered sample of liquid mineral foundation from mad minerals and it doeasn't give any coverage. It's more a tinted moistruizer than foundation.

I still wait for the samples from Lumiere, but it's over two weeks and they are still not here
I'll let you know if this has more coverage.

hi Agatapas.. please tell me how the minrael liquid that you sampling when you will get it..please?

Reaction score
I know Minerologie has a liquid mineral foundation that people seem to like.

Latest posts