Liquid Minerals

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I got my order of Liquid and whipped mineral makeup from Aubrey Nicole today and I really like the whipped mousse. The coverage is very nice and it's rich, thick and creamy but goes on light. It was nice to use a liquid makeup that I knew was good for my skin. I used my mineral finishing powder and then my mineral blush and love the look. Very flawless. Going to post in the review section.

EDIT - Also should add that there is a holiday sale going on. No coupon, automatic 10% off $1-$25, 10% off $26-$100 and 33% off $101 and up.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on Aubrey Nicole. I like that company, their prices, and their products.

Reaction score
I messed up on the discounts above for the sale. Should be

There is a holiday sale going on. No coupon, automatic 10% off $1-$25, 20% off $26-$100 and 33% off $101 and up.

Reaction score
wow thanks. I was looking for reviews for the whipped mousse foundation. Have you tried lumiere liqid foudation? How does it compare? Is the coverage good?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AverysMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my order of Liquid and whipped mineral makeup from Aubrey Nicole today and I really like the whipped mousse. The coverage is very nice and it's rich, thick and creamy but goes on light. It was nice to use a liquid makeup that I knew was good for my skin. I used my mineral finishing powder and then my mineral blush and love the look. Very flawless. Going to post in the review section.
EDIT - Also should add that there is a holiday sale going on. No coupon, automatic 10% off $1-$25, 10% off $26-$100 and 33% off $101 and up.

first of all thank you very much for the post. I intresting in a liquid minerals.. but its 100% minerals?

and how is the coverage full?

Reaction score
This is the list of ingredients from the website. Looks great - all natural. I like the whipped mousse minerals best. The website says Light or Sheer coverage for the liquid and Medium coverage for the mousse. I'd agree with that.

Ingredients: Aloe, Coconut Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Grapeseed Oil, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Sericite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Silk Powder, Iron Oxide, Allantoin

Reaction score
Does Aubrey Nicole makeup still exist? I tried to find a website and nothing.