little black bag picture inaccurate?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey,

as anyone received something from lbb that was not quite the same as the picture? (i'm guessing it's happened before).  i just got the nila anthony chain crossbody which differs a bit from the picture on the website (mainly how the strap is designed) but i'm wondering how they have handled things like this in the past.  i think i'll keep the bag, but i'm kind of annoyed that it's not actually the same as what i traded for and thought i was getting.

thanks!

The one time I know of this happening, enough people must have complained because they ended up paying return shipping. 

But that time it was pretty much a different bag entirely.

I had received a Nila Anthony bag that was not the color described or pictured. I sent them an email requesting a prepaid shipping label, they had me take a picture of what was wrong with it, and then I got the shipping label. They will only do this if it is being returned because of their mistake or misrepresentation.

thanks all.  i was wondering if they would do anything besides simply give me credit. as it turns out they offered to send me a pre-paid shipping label or give me 10% off my next bag if i chose to keep the bag anyway. 

Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks all.  i was wondering if they would do anything besides simply give me credit. as it turns out they offered to send me a pre-paid shipping label or give me 10% off my next bag if i chose to keep the bag anyway. 
only 10%? I personally would send it back for credit because $5 off isn't worth keeping it... unless of course you still like the bag.

Latest posts

Back