Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's the Disney Necklace! I was also surprised at how beautiful this piece is in person. I was honestly expecting it to be like cheap mall jewelry or something, but it really isn't.

I had a hard time photographing it. You can see the little tinkerbell on the V and E though, which I think is so adorable. The flash makes the rhinestones look a little more blingy than they actually are. But I totally love this necklace!

OMG! My sister is going to die from happiness when she sees this in her bag! It's g-g-g-g-gorgeous!!!!

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! I couldn't figure out how to rotate it, but here's my last bag. I got the Melie Blanco tassel tote, Betsey house necklace, Betsey cosmetic bag, hanging picture frame, and chalkboard candle. They sent me the wrong scent of the candle so I emailed customer service about it. I wouldn't care ordinarily, but I wanted it for the kitchen and they sent gardenia instead of lemongrass, so not really a kitchen-friendly mistake.
The Betsey house necklace.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! Does the bottom of the house really pop out and there are people inside?

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll be getting the purple nica bag at the end of next week or the week after that. I hope it's as great as everyone says they are. I did get a NIca wallet in my first or second bag and I love the quality and inside fabric. 

I've also been debating on getting the Believe necklace. I tried to get it when it first came out and the person didn't budge and it just turned me off on trying to get it. Not sure if I should open a bag for it.
I think that's the one I had to offer $71 worth of stuff for, so after that I wasn't budging! I think I only got one offer over that anyway, a ton of lowballs mostly.

The peacock jewelry stand is a lot taller than I thought but I still love it.  The necklaces are both pretty long. I'll try to get pics of me wearing them soon.

Great thread!  I'm enjoying seeing what everybody got.  Items here look so different than the display pics on LBB.

Can't wait to go home and show you guys my things I got!!!

I'm wearing the "goddess" earrings today lol (the shell and teardrop ZAD ones). They're pretty noisy/jingly but super light. I cant' even feel them! And I really hate heavy earrings so this is great

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't wait to go home and show you guys my things I got!!!

I'm wearing the "goddess" earrings today lol (the shell and teardrop ZAD ones). They're pretty noisy/jingly but super light. I cant' even feel them! And I really hate heavy earrings so this is great
I love those earrings. They drew me in when I first saw them on the site, but wasn't sure until I saw them in a video. 

I'm glad you posted this pic! I'm getting this bag soon and very excited about it! Everyones things look so much better in real life!!

Originally Posted by Greenie4life /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my second LBB. I love the bag, it's nice and big. It's not as yellow as it looks in LBB, but I still love it.             

Sorry for the bad quality, my digital camera broke so I had to take them with my iphone

This is my first bag, it also had the mummy monster case but I couldn't get a good photo of it in the package, it's pretty much the same as the photo online, but it has raised parts

Here is my first bag! Picture heavy! Sorry!

The Nila Anthony Mesh Neon bag has mold on the handle that I hid in the first picture. The mesh part is much darker than I expected.I don't yet have a good photo of the decals, but they are GIANT sized. I'm excited to put these up. I'm hoping my aunt (who I'm moving in with, will let me put them up. I think they will look cool being sort of a headboard feature.

I already have used this little pouch multiple times. It is so cute! and the hardware is solid quality and gold.

This was worth the crazy amount of work to trade for!! I love these earrings! Here is a picture of me wearing them on graduation. They are dainty and adorable!! 

The cases are made up of a hard outer shell with the pattern and an inner protection layer that is rubbery.You can see how it wraps around the phone where the hard layer doesn't. I love the cases!! Not too bulky and so adorable!

Everything is fabulous! Other than the mold issue, of course. 
icon_lol.gif
 And you look beautiful at your graduation. Those earrings look so nice on you. 
heart.gif

Originally Posted by lechatonrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry for the bad quality, my digital camera broke so I had to take them with my iphone

This is my first bag, it also had the mummy monster case but I couldn't get a good photo of it in the package, it's pretty much the same as the photo online, but it has raised parts
wow the audrey charm is a lot bigger than I thought it would be!! I love it! every item in your haul is great, and items that i've considered keeping in my bag as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  too bad almost all of them are gone now lol

Alright, here's my last haul minus the hobo since there's already a picture of it!

sorry about the "bling" lol. the metal doesn't photograph well

That necklace is SO pretty! I'm currently trying to trade for it. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the earrings on you. It still strikes me as "goddess-like". 
heart.gif

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It cracked me up that you couldn't decide between the iphone cases while you were trading and then had to have both. So do you switch off every few days to a different case?

I'm so sorry about the moldy bag, that's so disappointing. I'm surprised they are making you send it back at all. Usually when something is broken or defective they just make you take a photo of the damage then give you the credit. Who did you talk to? Maybe you should call back and ask again and the next person will be more reasonable.

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It cracked me up that you couldn't decide between the iphone cases while you were trading and then had to have both. So do you switch off every few days to a different case?

I'm so sorry about the moldy bag, that's so disappointing. I'm surprised they are making you send it back at all. Usually when something is broken or defective they just make you take a photo of the damage then give you the credit. Who did you talk to? Maybe you should call back and ask again and the next person will be more reasonable.
Hah, yeah after I got the rain one I didnt want to give it up! Im currently using the rain drop case. I figure Ill use this one until I crack it to pieces which is generally just a few months. And the floral case is more appropriate for fall so works for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Really? I talked to someone on a chat. But I don't really want to keep it anyways. It smells gross and is covered in spores. yuck. 

Hah, yeah after I got the rain one I didnt want to give it up! Im currently using the rain drop case. I figure Ill use this one until I crack it to pieces which is generally just a few months. And the floral case is more appropriate for fall so works for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Really? I talked to someone on a chat. But I don't really want to keep it anyways. It smells gross and is covered in spores. yuck. 
I had that same Nila bag in my last LBB and it smelled awful!  I didn't notice anything on the bag itself, but I couldn't really get past the smell anyway, so I sent it back.  Also, I was a little deterred by the warning tag about materials used in the making of that bag known to cause birth defects/infertility (in California)....no thanks!

I wouldn't want it either, but why go through the pain in the butt of sending it back when it belongs in the trash?

Originally Posted by mandyblair /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had that same Nila bag in my last LBB and it smelled awful!  I didn't notice anything on the bag itself, but I couldn't really get past the smell anyway, so I sent it back.  Also, I was a little deterred by the warning tag about materials used in the making of that bag known to cause birth defects/infertility (in California)....no thanks!
 I got that bag as well and it's smelled pretty bad. I don't see any mold on it though. That sticker scared me too, but I guess it's california's state law. Not every state things certain chemicals need a warning, but I have no idea if I should be generally scared or not. I kept the bag, but kinda shy away from NA bags now.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got that bag as well and it's smelled pretty bad. I don't see any mold on it though. That sticker scared me too, but I guess it's california's state law. Not every state things certain chemicals need a warning, but I have no idea if I should be generally scared or not. I kept the bag, but kinda shy away from NA bags now.
I've gotten two other NA bags and loved them, so I think this one was just a dud :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I think more than a few people returned them, too, because they were sold out a few weeks ago and are now popping back up in the gallery.  

Latest posts

Back