Little Grey/Green Eyes whith brown sparkles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello I need your help, I will go next wednesday to shop MAC eyeshadows, because all my MAC e/s are brown or neutral colors
icon_confused.gif
, I am thinking in purchase Cranberry and Aquadisiac. Do you think that it´s a good purchase?. Do you think in anothers e/s?.

Sorry but I can not put a photo because I don´t Know how to put it

Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

OMG! Gorgeous eyes.. you can wear ANYTHING! Seriously!

Lets see:

Tilt, retrospeck, swish, cranberry, amber lights, parfait amour, humid, aquadisiac, pink freeze, idol eyes, nocturnelle, wow, the list goes on.. ITA with Naturally, go with colors you normally wouldn't..just because its "color" doesn't mean its garish! you can do it! Let us know what you find!

Originally Posted by BOBBIADICTA Ok, I atacched my eye photo for reference. Eyeshadow Suggestions:

Prose and Fancy (this is better than Aquadisiac)

Oceanique (to highlight when you wear Prose and Fancy)

Star Violet

Fluidline Suggestions:

Shade (to wear w/ the Prose and Fancy/Oceanique combo)

Powerpoint Eyeliner:

Bordeauxline (to wear w/ Star Violet)

Originally Posted by spazbaby Eyeshadow Suggestions:
Prose and Fancy (this is better than Aquadisiac)

Oceanique (to highlight when you wear Prose and Fancy)

Star Violet

Fluidline Suggestions:

Shade (to wear w/ the Prose and Fancy/Oceanique combo)

Powerpoint Eyeliner:

Bordeauxline (to wear w/ Star Violet)

That is, if you can still get Prose & Fancy and Oceanique. I think they may have been limited editions.

You have beautiful eyes girl! Like Naturally said, I'd definitely try Amber Lights which will pick up on the gold specks in your eyes. Also take a look at Honey Lust and Mythology or if you want greens, definitely try Aquadiasiac, Steamy & Femme Noir. Have fun shopping and let us know what you end up getting!!

Ooh, and look at the Tealo powerpoint pencil & Shade fluidline. Those eyeliners would look GREAT on your eyes!

Latest posts

Back