Little Lace Box January 2016 Serendipity/February Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Translated to customer service speak, that reads:

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm happy to help with this issue. Unfortunately, due to the number of orders in December and a holiday closure we are experiencing an unusual delay in completing the canvas orders. We are working hard to complete your order and will notify you as soon as it ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Have a great week. :)
Can you please post the original and your translation on their FB page!

Seriously, WTH?!

I just got a shipping notice for my canvas, which i ordered at the end of december. I guess i was one of those jerks who waited until the last minute, so sorry to inconvenience you LLB. I waited until the last minute becauae i did not have a pic i liked and i really just did not have time to crop and resize the pic. The canvas as a whole was plain inconvenient, but because i paid for the box, i was not going to waste it. I have cancelled my subscription because i have not been happy with the boxes, especially the october box. LLB Customer service is not all terrible, but i do not appreciate snarky responses. There are just too many other great boxes out there.

I got my box today. Peanut butter cups are gone already ;-D

Canvas tote is very robust and can hold up to 60lbs!

"Letters to my love" I LOVE IT! So cute and sweet! Great idea. But... my husband is the least romantic guy in the world, I will swap it to someone who will really appreciate this wonderful keepsake book...

And the next box theme is Broadway and New York :)

20160211_135937.jpg

This is one of my favorite boxes from them! I love when I get to shop some more and can't wait to pick a pillow- it makes the box feel more custom! Those chocolates were sooooo yummy and everything else was super adorable! February is definitely one of the best box months for me!

What. What pillow? My box was missing the normal letter. I'll email them.

Canvas tote... so that's what that is. I haven't figured out how to unfold it yet. The chocolates were a melted blob. Not LLB's fault, that happens. I broke off a piece and tried it, I think the melting did not then change the shape. Another tea cup. I ended up sending the last one to Goodwill, this will join it. The love letter book... guess I'm too old for this. I am outside of their target demographic. My husband and I have been together 20 years, this seems like something for a new couple. Plus my husband is blind, he wouldn't be able to read it. I wonder how single people felt about this one. The pen, i'm sorry but that looks like something vendors hand out at conventions.

I actually liked the Ofra box better than this one, but that's okay. Most boxes are a hit with me. Maybe I would have liked it better if I had the letter that normally accompanies the boxes.

I love this month's box. It fits well with the February theme in my opinion:

Crispy chia seed peanut butter cups: these were delicious and not too sweet. I love peanut butter cups anyway and I'm glad I finally got to try out chia seeds, since they're all the rage now.

Canvas bag: love the print and that it's so durable. I'm going to keep it in my car, because I always manage to return home with more that I left with it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This bag will get lots of use.

Heart tea cup and saucer: Hands down, my favorite item in this month's box! I can't believe the set only costs $8.99. The heart inside the cup is the best.

Love letter booklet: Ok. I am single and probably will be for awhile, so my initial reaction was a feeling of loneliness. However, I've been thinking of other options. I could fill it out to a friend, my children, even to myself. Love is love. And the booklet can be adjusted and used for any type of love relationship.

Pen: it's of good quality and I can never have enough pens.

Pillow: My second favorite item in the box. Luvluvluv how LLB extends the boxes by adding customizable items.

Ok I have no clue how I'm going to choose a pillow, there are so many cute designs! And I've only made it to page 90 lol!

Just ordered my pillow! It was super easy and took about 30seconds ( I had already picked out my pillow on the 11th, lol. ) I had only gotten to page 3 or so when I found my perfect design. I love to browse, but I'm so glad I didn't have to look through 1,000 designs!

Also, guys, when you order your pillow, make sure you pick indoor, unless you want an outdoor pillow ( I almost ended up with one,lol).

What. What pillow? My box was missing the normal letter. I'll email them.

Canvas tote... so that's what that is. I haven't figured out how to unfold it yet. The chocolates were a melted blob. Not LLB's fault, that happens. I broke off a piece and tried it, I think the melting did not then change the shape. Another tea cup. I ended up sending the last one to Goodwill, this will join it. The love letter book... guess I'm too old for this. I am outside of their target demographic. My husband and I have been together 20 years, this seems like something for a new couple. Plus my husband is blind, he wouldn't be able to read it. I wonder how single people felt about this one. The pen, i'm sorry but that looks like something vendors hand out at conventions.

I actually liked the Ofra box better than this one, but that's okay. Most boxes are a hit with me. Maybe I would have liked it better if I had the letter that normally accompanies the boxes.
I put the book aside to add to a wedding shower gift in the future.  I think it's a perfect solution for someone who won't use the book.

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong spot.  I thought I saw a March Serendipity thread, but I can't find one now.

I am super bummed. I saw the Serendipity email too late to get the single month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You can buy a year sub but the single March purchase is sold out.

My timing has been horrible with them.  It has been a series of me finding out a year option was available right after I paid for the single, then going to pay for a year sub to find out it was not available for purchase at that time, and now that I am broke (My husband is having oral surgery tomorrow and we are moving in two weeks), a single pouch is not available.... waaaah. I am sad. I wanted to get one for me and one for my Mom (so she could try it.), but I really can not afford $60 right now. I guess I am out of Luck for the March box. I am going to have such box envy in March!

Back