Little Lace Box July Serendipity/August Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LLB = A blue one of a kind vase made in England, a certificate to receive flowers (to go along with the vase!) from The Bouqs, Define Me perfume, and scented Shea Butter in either You Leave Me Peachless (mine), Lollabambooza, Coconut Mango Mimosa or Oatmeal Milk and Honey.  The Shea Butter is branded LLB.

Serendipity:  Get Dirty Mud Bar, Steep & Go by The Tea Spot (love this!), Chill Out, Organic Loose Leaf Tea (to go with the steeping thing),  Malibu C Miracle Repair Hair Constructor (single use) and stationery by Einvite.com (very cute!)
Ugh I've been so excited waiting to get my LLB and I don't like that they're including their own brand as a big ticket item. I hopefully love the vase and flowers, I love the idea of it. I'm praying I don't get the shea butter in peach, I'll die lol. But since I lucked out and got peach last time, I'm sure I will this time too. I have a hard time with LLB, they've had a few awesome boxes I loved, but more often it seems I swap everything from them. Luckily their stuff is easy to swap, so I'll probably just keep holding onto this sub. 

Ugh I've been so excited waiting to get my LLB and I don't like that they're including their own brand as a big ticket item. I hopefully love the vase and flowers, I love the idea of it. I'm praying I don't get the shea butter in peach, I'll die lol. But since I lucked out and got peach last time, I'm sure I will this time too. I have a hard time with LLB, they've had a few awesome boxes I loved, but more often it seems I swap everything from them. Luckily their stuff is easy to swap, so I'll probably just keep holding onto this sub. 
I got peach and it is intense peach!  The shea butter is labelled as the lowest valued item.

Last edited by a moderator:
A vase. I did a one month sub because Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book, and I essentially spent $60 on a vase. Blech. I have vases. I mean, it might be beautiful, but my husband is super sensitive to flowers, so I can't even use the ones I have.

Ah well. I'm really glad I only did a one month sub now!

I don't see what these items have to do with the theme of Pride and Prejudice and the clues they sent out. Any explanation on their write up? 

I'm not positive, but what I did was copy this image and paste it in the text box. If you see roses, that should work!

.jpg

When I've attached photos, I clicked on the More Replies button and there is a button to add attachments and just clicked on the choose files button and then I think you click add to post and then click add reply.

I don't see what these items have to do with the theme of Pride and Prejudice and the clues they sent out. Any explanation on their write up? 
http://definemefragrance.com/

If you look at the descriptions of the fragrances, they actually fit the theme really well.  I think Harper fits Lizzy best, so I really hope that's the one they sent, because that is the scent I would choose!

That all sounds really nice! I should be getting mine soon and hope I like the scents of the perfume and shea butter and I love fresh flowers!

I think I got it to work.  As you can tell the vase is kind of on the small side as I used the LLB in the background to show for scale.
Wow, it's almost more of a bud vase. It is pretty though.

Also, I like your nail polish.

Hmmm...I'm not loving the vase based on the pictures. :/ Hopefully I'll like it better in person after it's delivered today. I also tossed out the scrub that they sent last time. I cannot remember what scent I received but it was just a weird smell. 

Not loving that "the most expensive box ever" is because of a tiny blue vase. Would much Rather have something more useful like jewelry. Also not into a full size perfume. It takes me forever to go through perfume and if I don't like the scent...oh well. Still love LLB....

I don't like the vase much in person, but really like that it was hand made and has the artist's signature on the bottom. I got the shea butter in coconut mango, which is nice but super strong, thank god for not getting peach lol. I got the perfume in Audry which is a bit too flower-y for my taste, but kind of reminds me of Clinique Happy. The bouquets are great if you love roses and lilies, but definitely affordable. Serendipity didn't include an Ofra lipgloss this month like it was posted on Instagram. 

Not that excited about this month's value being taken up by a vase. It doesn't even look very nice. I like the flowers idea. Meh about perfume. I don't really see how it connects to the theme. The downton abbey box was so much better!

Latest posts

Back