Little thing that made you smile today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today we got out all of my son's farm animal toys and tractors and set them up on his train table so he could have a farm. He is 3 but he remembers breastfeeding (from last year, but we also have many friends that nurse) and he talks about it every once in while. So he picked up a big pig and he picked up a small pig, puts them together and said, "She's nursing." That made me smile because I'm happy he thinks that is the usual way babies are fed. A few minutes go by and he's running through his narrative as he plays with different things, when he points to the baby pig and says, "She's just sitting there. She likes to nurse everyone." That made me laugh.

On Friday I had a cortisone shot and had a flare from it that knocked me on my butt (the pain from the flare was 10 times worse than the original injury- even with prescription naproxin), so, the good thing today is that the worst of the pain is starting to subside and I can move my arm again without feeling like I'm going to pass out from the pain!

I logged onto MUT for the first time in quite a while!

Also, my husband stayed home today and hiked 10 miles with me and our pooches!

Back