L'Occitane Hand Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  • Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, and can be applied as often as needed.Considered a “beauty must-have†by many, this “life-changing†hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream was a sample featured in the November 2012 Sample Society subscription. L'Occitane hand creams seem to be quite popular in general, though. Have you tried this product before?

I got one and I love how it feels on my hands. It's a good enough product for me to use it despite not caring for the scent.

I like the way my hands feel afterward, too.. The scent doesn't linger on me, so I don't mind at all.

I've heard good things about it from my customers, also saying that it made their hands feel really nice afterwards.I haven't personally tried it yet so I can't say for sure, but it seems to be a good product 

I'm addicted to L'Occitane hand creams. I recently purchased the gift tin with 12 of these! I prefer the 20% shea ones, but  the others are still super moisturizing.

L'Occitane was in Sample Society? Dang, I shouldn't have unsubbed :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. A couple weeks ago, Crabtree and Evelyn had their 1oz hand creams (pretty much the same as L'occitane's) at 5 for $10, but I think the deal is over by now.

I like how both their hand creams have subtle, simple scents like rose/lavender/etc. I like B&BW, but their scents can be pretty potent, especially in small offices.

I love this! I got it in my Feb. Sample Society box and I ended up buying the full size. It is super moisturizing! :)

Latest posts

Back