lol passed my online class!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there Gail!! I am studying Criminology, the Law course I took was part of my degree requirement for a Bachelor's Degree in Criminology...

I am planning to go into the Crime Scene type of stuff... Very exciting for me!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Hi there Gail!! I am studying Criminology, the Law course I took was part of my degree requirement for a Bachelor's Degree in Criminology...
I am planning to go into the Crime Scene type of stuff... Very exciting for me!!

What a wonderful and exciting field. Very fasinating. I too would be drawn to this type of work. Good luck, again.
Petite Syrah (Gail)

Congratulations!
claps.gif

Congrats sweetie!! I am like you, I have all As so far and just one class left. My internship! I am hoping to get in somewhere soon for that.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am going to become a Field Crime Scene Investigator, which means I will go to a crime scene and collect evidence to be analyzed and try to figure out the crime scene and what happened and how... Kind of like playing the game Clue but MUCH harder and MUCH MUCH more fun!! Sooo Cool! Makes me think of the TV show CSI
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Have fun solving crimes!

Back