Long Lasting fragrance

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aquolina - Pink Sugar EdT

Giorgio Armani - Armani Code EdP or EdT

Cartier - Cartier Delices de la Cartier EdT

Ralph Lauren - Ralph EdT

Victoria's Secret - Mood Succulent EdP

Victoria's Secret - Mood Sweet Craving EdP

Cartier - Cartier Delices de la Fruitee EdT

There's more but these are what I can recall off the top of my head (so to speak) ...

Issey Miackey (although I`m sure I spelled it wrong)--has unbelievably strong staying power! Another one from those that I remember is Cristian Dior`s Diorrissimo

Ok my absolute favorite fragrances are Glow by Jlo and With Love by Hilary Duff. They lasted so long about 8-9 hours each. Hope that helps.

juicy couture's viva la juicy seemed to last a while on me..angel by t. mugler lasts forever..burberry's tender touch..

The biggest impressor to me has been my B&BW aromatherapy lotion in the sensual jasmine and vanilla scent. It lasts all freakin day, and guys love it, lol. I use this stuff all over when I get out of the shower on days that I just dont feel that sexy, it's an instant ego boost. It's the only aromatherapy product I've ever used that really alters my mood this dramatically. My most long lasting perfume would have to be my lovely escada magnetism!

Yes, that`s right--edp is much more concentrated than edt but also much more expensive:(

i actually just got a random perfume given to me by husband its called Escada - Moon sparkle.. very sweet smelling and last all day/night, i also like how Miracle by Lancome stays (the pink one)

Gucci 2 stays on really well. I have put it on my neck, worn a scarf most of the day, and next time I use that scarf (up to even several weeks!) I can smell the perfume on it. Crazy stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back