Look what i did in photoshop....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I edited my first post and posted your pics there
wink.gif

O M G i love it!!!! i mean i love it!!!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I edited my first post and posted your pics there
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif O M G i love it!!!! i mean i love it!!! Glad you liked it Holly!your shots are amazing, i love working with HQ, pictures
biggrin.gif

Wow nice! I would love to work on photoshop, but I'm afraid it'll be too time consuming so I haven't tried yet. Maybe this will give me some inspiration.

So I just downloaded a trial version of photoshop yesterday and I've decided it's a great program, I just suck at using it.

Looks good.I have photoshop and mine does not let me do any of that stuff.I there different kinds of photoshops?

yes it just depends on what version you have.

and look for tutorials they are great!

Originally Posted by Makeup-aholic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks good.I have photoshop and mine does not let me do any of that stuff.I there different kinds of photoshops?

Originally Posted by Makeup-aholic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks good.I have photoshop and mine does not let me do any of that stuff.I there different kinds of photoshops? You just have to download brushes and new filters for you to be able to do that as well, if you dont have any of that you will not be able to do any of that
wink.gif

Holly, those new pics you attached are very cute as well
wink.gif

Back