Looking for a leave-in conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks jessica! definitely worth a try. do you use food grade oil?

Originally Posted by glamslam I don't think I broke out...and I am definetly acne-prone. Maybe it's because I keep the oil away from my scalp and hairline, and just concentrate it on the lengths. I think olive oil is ideal if you're prone to breakouts...
confused.gif

I have very fine spiral-like curls. I use Infusium. Have tried gobs and gobs of products over the years but keep going back. It's cheap and you can buy it at any drugstore.

Originally Posted by monniej i wear a curly/kinky afro and by the end of the day it starts to look alittle frizzy. someone mentioned that a leave-in conditioner would control the frizz alittle better. any one have any suggestions?

Hi

I have used infusium 23 and for some reason, it makes my hair feel like straw and its very dry-it's so weird! But I have tried so many leave-in conditioners I can't remember all of them! One good one is Bliss by Nioxin, it smells good and leaves your hair silky and smooth. I also like some of the Matrix products and that TIGI ego boost stuff, that smells really good, I don't know but I like my hair products to smell good....if you are looking for some anti-frizz, try john frieda's anti-frizz stuff, I know most of this stuff has been mentioned but they are really worth trying.
icon_biggrin.gif

TRY QUIDAD LEAVE IN CONDITIONER

Originally Posted by monniej i wear a curly/kinky afro and by the end of the day it starts to look alittle frizzy. someone mentioned that a leave-in conditioner would control the frizz alittle better. any one have any suggestions?

has any one tried this?

wella biotouch nutri-care frizz control nutrition leave-in-condition with pro-vitamin b5 and jojoba oil strengthens and nourish hair from within to improv its structure and combat tangles.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=5>

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2>Wella Biotouch Nutri-Care Frizz Control Nutrition Leave-In Cream 6.8 oz

BIOTOUCH Nutri-Care Frizz Control Nutrition Leave-In Cream

A caring leave-in cream for thick and unmanageable hair.

Benefits:

• Conditions and moisturizes unmanageable hair.

• Controls volume and improves combability.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I've been neglecting work lately and hitting the beach a lot and it was taking a toll on my hair. I have lots of fine, wavy hair that tends to get frizzy if you mess with it. It wasn't as soft as it used to be, but then I tried Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream and it's really helped my hair. It's back to being soft and silky again. No more straw.

For my natural african american coils, I like the following leave ins:

Bumble and bumble Leave in/Rinse out conditioner

Jessicurl Aloeba conditioner (as a conditioner and a leave in---my HG)

Beauty without Cruelty leave in

Oyin Greg Juice and whipped pudding (for days when I need more moisture)

HTH

I really like Aveda Elixir leave in conditioner. My hair can get a bit frizzy, but if I put too much product on it it can look a bit overloaded and greasy. Aveda Elixir works well just on its own and I find that I don't need any serums or other styling products with it. I can just wash and wear, it's fab. I also like Tigi Ego Boost.

this stuff sound amazing. definitely worth a try. thanks marian!

Originally Posted by MARIAN has any one tried this?wella biotouch nutri-care frizz control nutrition leave-in-condition with pro-vitamin b5 and jojoba oil strengthens and nourish hair from within to improv its structure and combat tangles.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=5>

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2>Wella Biotouch Nutri-Care Frizz Control Nutrition Leave-In Cream 6.8 oz

BIOTOUCH Nutri-Care Frizz Control Nutrition Leave-In Cream

A caring leave-in cream for thick and unmanageable hair.

Benefits:

• Conditions and moisturizes unmanageable hair.

• Controls volume and improves combability.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

loads of great tips ladies! i'm making my list right now. so many products, so little time! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back