Looking for a new Avatar that's more "you"?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Laura How the hell do u use this?? Dont worry Karen you're not alone! I got a lot of errors, often I had to click a link 2 or 3 times to get it to work... but essentially, just click on each link for "Hairstyle", "Eyes", etc, and click on one of the pictures. Each item you choose will appear in the preview to the left. (It will look weird until you choose several items -- if you choose Eyes first, you'll have a floating pair of eyeballs until you choose the rest of the items, lol.) When you use the links toward the bottom to change colors (hair, clothes, etc), the updated colors won't appear in the preview -- you will have to click the big "Create" button to see the picture with the correct colors. That took me a while to figure out
wink.gif
Another thing that was kind of weird is how you combine the "Hair (back)" and "Hairstyle" links to create your ideal hairstyle -- Hairstyle is the hair in the front and will be most of what you see. (If you look at my icon, the lighter hair is from the Hairstyle, while the darker hair at the bottom is from the Hair (Back).)
For each item, you can also type in numbers in the Up/Down and Left/Right boxes to move the item a specified number of pixels to make things line up more ... for example I moved the glasses on my icon a little to make them line up with my eyes more. (Positive numbers move one direction, negative the other...)

tony thanks for this link, it is so much fun!

I posted it on my polish forum and the girls liked it a lot
smile.gif

we made up a game where we make a celebrity portrait and then other girls have to guess who it is. here are some celebrities me and other girl "made". can you guess who they are?
smile.gif

(hint: one of them is not american)

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky tony thanks for this link, it is so much fun!I posted it on my polish forum and the girls liked it a lot
smile.gif

we made up a game where we make a celebrity portrait and then other girls have to guess who it is. here are some celebrities me and other girl "made". can you guess who they are?
smile.gif

(hint: one of them is not american)

Vanillasky, that is too funny! I love it. Can you post the "answers" soon? I think I see Lindsay Lohan, Britney, Christina, Paris, Oprah (or it kinda looks like Whoopie Goldberg! lol!), Angelina Jolie (?), is one Minnie Driver? Am I completely off or what!?! Too much fun.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Vanillasky, that is too funny! I love it. Can you post the "answers" soon? I think I see Lindsay Lohan, Britney, Christina, Paris, Oprah (or it kinda looks like Whoopie Goldberg! lol!), Angelina Jolie (?), is one Minnie Driver? Am I completely off or what!?! Too much fun.
icon_lol.gif

most of them you got right
smile.gif
can you write them in adequate order though? so I know for sure which ones you guessed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Looking for a new Avatar that's more "you"?
Click here to create one

I took the liberty to create one for our own local "celebrity." How do you like it, Tony?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky most of them you got right
smile.gif
can you write them in adequate order though? so I know for sure which ones you guessed
smile.gif
Ok, Vanilla, I'm guessing, in this order: Minnie Driver (I think this one is wrong), Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Oprah (or Whoopie (hee hee)), and Angelina Jolie?

Originally Posted by Nicolet I took the liberty to create one for our own local "celebrity." How do you like it, Tony?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

that's a good one!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Ok, Vanilla, I'm guessing, in this order: Minnie Driver (I think this one is wrong), Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Oprah (or Whoopie (hee hee)), and Angelina Jolie? very close
claps.gif
some of them are mixed up though
wink.gif
1.no, but this is an italian actress so not many people may know on this forum
smile.gif

2. paris doesnt smoke..
wink.gif

3. this one you got correct!

4. I also thought it was britney when it was posted on polish forum. it is a different singer though. she is sometimes compared to britney.

5. i thought this was christina too
wink.gif
but it is another celeb, that you already listed too!

6. yeah, it is oprah
smile.gif
but many people said whoopie on polish forum
smile.gif

7. yes, jolie in alexander
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky very close
claps.gif
some of them are mixed up though
wink.gif
1.no, but this is an italian actress so not many people may know on this forum
smile.gif

2. paris doesnt smoke..
wink.gif

3. this one you got correct!

4. I also thought it was britney when it was posted on polish forum. it is a different singer though. she is sometimes compared to britney.

5. i thought this was christina too
wink.gif
but it is another celeb, that you already listed too!

6. yeah, it is oprah
smile.gif
but many people said whoopie on polish forum
smile.gif

7. yes, jolie in alexander
wink.gif

Ok, one last crack at it..
2. Is this supposed to be Britney? I know she at least used to smoke. Shouldn't now cause she's preggy.

3. Long shot...Hilary Duff? I dunno.

4. Ok, this is Paris.

Anyway, that was fun! Perhaps someone else can have a better go at it.

Originally Posted by Nicolet

I took the liberty to create one for our own local "celebrity." How do you like it, Tony?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL Nichole, it's me!!! LOL, except I am gray/brown
wink.gif

thanks!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL Nichole, it's me!!! LOL, except I am gray/brown
wink.gif

thanks!

Gray? I don't see any gray..thought they were highlights from living in sunny SoCal.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Ok, one last crack at it..
2. Is this supposed to be Britney? I know she at least used to smoke. Shouldn't now cause she's preggy.

3. Long shot...Hilary Duff? I dunno.

4. Ok, this is Paris.

Anyway, that was fun! Perhaps someone else can have a better go at it.

1. monica belluci - italian actress
smile.gif
2. britney (she used to be chain smoker, good thing she stopped now)

3. lindsay

4. jessica simpson (look at the big smile and big brown eyes
wink.gif
)

5. paris hilton

6. oprah

7. angelina

congrats!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet

Gray? I don't see any gray..thought they were highlights from living in sunny SoCal.
wink.gif

LOL Nicole
wink.gif
U GET HUGS TONIGHT....but naw sorry, it's gray/brown

Back