• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

    You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for MAC LE Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
763
Reaction score
0
Hi! My username is MsCuppyCakes

This is what I am looking for:

Absinthe, Bagatelle (LE), Bateau (LE), Belle Azure, Black Pearl (LE), Blue Absinthe, Budding Pink, Dementhe, Element, Falling Star, Heat, Krisp, Mild Orange, Orange Tangent (LE), Parrot (LE), Perverted Pearl, Pink Source (LE), Riviera Rose, Sea Myth, Sensualize (LE), Star Nova, Summer Neutral (LE), Sunday’s Best (LE), Tabby, Waternymph (LE), Zinc Bar

 
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
22,700
Reaction score
1
If I wasn't so damned stingy, I'd help with some of those... But I'm stingy w/ my MAC since most of it's LE LOL! Sorry chica!


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi! My username is MsCuppyCakes
This is what I am looking for:

Absinthe, Bagatelle (LE), Bateau (LE), Belle Azure, Black Pearl (LE), Blue Absinthe, Budding Pink, Dementhe, Element, Falling Star, Heat, Krisp, Mild Orange, Orange Tangent (LE), Parrot (LE), Perverted Pearl, Pink Source (LE), Riviera Rose, Sea Myth, Sensualize (LE), Star Nova, Summer Neutral (LE), Sunday’s Best (LE), Tabby, Waternymph (LE), Zinc Bar

you and half the girls on MUT, including me, lol, anyway hopefully the girls that DO have those are actually willing to part with them. good luck!
 
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
0
the Parrot e/s came out in the Originals collection. you can pick one up at your local MAC counters or store. go get one before it sold out.

 
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
763
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif If I wasn't so damned stingy, I'd help with some of those... But I'm stingy w/ my MAC since most of it's LE LOL! Sorry chica!
That's okay Aquilah, you're not stingy.
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
763
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif the Parrot e/s came out in the Originals collection. you can pick one up at your local MAC counters or store. go get one before it sold out. I was able to pick up Parrot the other night. Thank you.
 

Latest posts

Top