Looking for support, lost one of my pets tonight to a tragic accident.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry about the loss of your beautiful parrot (and they are all beautiful!) May Jazzy's memory be blessed, and Toby be the start of healing for you and your family. It's wonderful that you chose to honor your love for your dear bird by taking another to love--not a replacement (they can never replace living beings, and not a day goes by where I don't love and miss my own departed pets!) but as a tribute to the great and special love between human and animal people. Like Monika1, my husband and I have always taken in new pets in need upon losing one, because we also can't imagine going through life without our little companions.

Oh sweetheart, so sorry for your loss :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's always so hard losing a pet (aka a family member).

But I must say- what a beautiful new bird! I hope this new friend helps to take away some of the pain from losing the former one.

I lost my dog last year to cancer. It was horrible. And although it hurts a lot now, in time the hurt will go away and you will remember the good things they brought into your life. What helped me at the time was talking to my friend who is a psychic medium. About a week after my dog died, she was able to communicate with her. She knew a lot of things, which made the reading memorable. Remember they are at peace, but on the other side they can still see you. They feel the same love and will continue to in the next life.

Wow! She's a beauty!

I am so sorry for your loss.

Losing a pet is very difficult and it is often hard to move on. Take it one step at a time and try to remember all the good times. When I lost my pet cat I could not stop crying and blaming myself for a month. It was very difficult and I go about blaming the world and how unfair it was. He died while I was at University and I wish I could have been there for him.

Having a new pet is a good idea. I hope the new one will help your family move on.

So Sorry for you loss. I too have lost pets before. I had 2 shih tzu dogs growing up that I lost due to illness and it does hurt. Eventually time will pass and the pain will be less. 

Back