Looking to buy a new brush set...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the art supply store today and got 3 new brushes. Their stock was low so there wasn't too much to choose from, but I got 2 different kinds for e/s. They were $2.99 each and I really like the soft rubber gripper.

i finally gave in and bought a 14-piece chanel brush set for $168. it's a lot of money and i'm feeling kinda guilty, but then i'm not
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i finally gave in and bought a 14-piece chanel brush set for $168. it's a lot of money and i'm feeling kinda guilty, but then i'm not
wink.gif
woo hoo! did you buy them in store or online? take pics!!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i finally gave in and bought a 14-piece chanel brush set for $168. it's a lot of money and i'm feeling kinda guilty, but then i'm not
wink.gif
36_20_2.gif

I bet they are worth it though. Let us know how you like them.

Originally Posted by Marisol They are awesome. Good choice in brushes and you got a great deal! thanks!
yeah, they're a lot if purchased separately. i just added them all up and they're $407.

how do you use a contour blush brush?
confused.gif

Good for you, I am sure you'll be happy with the set.

wink.gif

thanks, lilla
wink.gif

liz, for the face. the set comes with an angled blush brush. i've never even heard of one.

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks, lilla
wink.gif

liz, for the face. the set comes with an angled blush brush. i've never even heard of one.

you usually do contouring in certain areas of your face to give you more definition. like the hollows of your cheeks to make your cheek bones stand out more. you can probably use that angled brush as a blush brush. i see some blush brushes that are angled.

Originally Posted by Trisha Looks good Jennifer, hope you like them! That same seller has got TM brushes too! Yum! yep! i was thinking about getting those, but i fell in love with chanel instead
wink.gif

Oh, Jennifer, now you've really got me on a nice brush set lemming! Congrats and heck girl, you will enjoy these for a very long time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Oh, Jennifer, now you've really got me on a nice brush set lemming! Congrats and heck girl, you will enjoy these for a very long time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
haha, sorry for the lemming
wink.gif

thanks! i hope they last.

I GOT MY BRUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna take a pic when i get home. i love them :icon_love

Yay, just perfect time to use your new camera Jen
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Awesome! I can't wait to see pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif

here they are! sorry about the bad quality (barely any lighting), but there are so many damn settings on my cam. i don't know how to use it yet LOL

i used a few just now, but i'll give reviews later because i'm late for work!

drooling! those look great!!!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_ chee:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Back