Looky-Looky, it's September's Must-Haves!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
musthaves.jpg

Depending on where you live, September is either still stuck in summer heat or is winding down into cooler weather. Either way, it's a good time to try out some fall trends, here they are:
  • The angled bob, as shown on Jenny McCarthy, is a chic, of-the-moment 'do that flatters many face shapes. It's so easy to wear, and it's surprisingly easy to maintain.
  • Plum nail polish is great for this transition from summer to fall. Darker shades will be huge this fall, but if you're looking for a way to ease into it, try Maybelline Salon Expert. I love the shade Bitten Plum, and it can be yours for less than five bucks.
  • Coco Mademoiselle is going to be everywhere, thanks to a push from Chanel. Fortunately, it's a lovely scent that I've recently rediscovered. Expect to smell a lot more of it...
  • Bare Escentuals lipcolor in Rose Crepe ($15) is a limited-edition shade exclusive to Sephora. It's a soft rose color that's a stronger than your naked lip color, but not so intense that it shouts out at people. It's also a natural choice: it has no artificial dyes and is colored with minerals.
  • Too Faced has a limited-edition color palette ($28) that was devised with fashion brand Miss Sixty. What better way to celebrate Fashion Week? Plus, for those of you who caught Molly talking about
  • Ted Gibson Goodnite isn't necessarily a must-have. Considering its $200 price tag, it's really a "wish-I-could-have." It's a luxurious serum that moisturizes dry, damaged hair and balances both dry and oily scalps. If I win the lottery, I'm going to try it out.
Got your own must-haves? Let everyone know what they are!

Btw, i think some of these are too pricey!
zombie.gif

Thanks daer0n! The plum nail polish is nice.

Sept is still pretty hot here, so the fall stuff has to be put on hold for me.

For the fall,

-Red lipstick done right

-Red nail polish

-Plum nail polish

-No bob for me, I can't take another person looking like rocking the Rhianna haircut

-Gray e/s

Back