Loot Crate May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so my box says out for delivery today! i doubt im going to get it today though which makes me sad. 
My husbands Loot Crate is out for delivery too. I'll post pics when he opens it. For some reason they sent him 2 tracking emails with different tracking numbers. Probably just a glitch since they both have the same status when I check it.

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so my box says out for delivery today! i doubt im going to get it today though which makes me sad. 
My husbands Loot Crate is out for delivery too. I'll post pics when he opens it. For some reason they sent him 2 tracking emails with different tracking numbers. Probably just a glitch since they both have the same status when I check it.

Maybe he got lucky and got double LC this month! that would be fun :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My tracking number still isn't showing anything. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My son will love at least one of the items and maybe two of them depending on which ones we get!

Maybe he got lucky and got double LC this month! that would be fun :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
He actually did get 2 boxes. I emailed them to see if they wanted us to send one back but they said it was a glitch on their end and just to keep it or gift it to someone so hubby gave it to my brother who was super happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love the companies that have good customer service like that. Really says a lot about a company and makes me want to support them all the more. PS.. Taking pics as we speak :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe he got lucky and got double LC this month! that would be fun
biggrin.gif

He actually did get 2 boxes. I emailed them to see if they wanted us to send one back but they said it was a glitch on their end and just to keep it or gift it to someone so hubby gave it to my brother who was super happy
smile.gif
I love the companies that have good customer service like that. Really says a lot about a company and makes me want to support them all the more.

PS.. Taking pics as we speak
smile.gif

That is great! Good CS like that really means so much!

Me too! This will be my first Loot crate and I cant wait! Got an email that it shipped 2 days ago!!

My husband got his box yesterday and was a bit disappointed.

He thought equip refers to Zelda and he was really excited about it. 

The bow tie was kinda cute though

Originally Posted by hakau /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband got his box yesterday and was a bit disappointed.

He thought equip refers to Zelda and he was really excited about it. 

The bow tie was kinda cute though
i liked my box but i do have to agree with your point - i wish it had more gamer references to it. 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I liked it but I thought last month was much better!

Aw at your puppy
smile.gif
.  How long did that stay on?

Thank you! lol well she was not real pleased so she pawed it off as soon as I got the photo. I'm always making the dogs "model" for photos when they get their pet boxes so Jade didn't know I'd make her model for a LC item too haha

Sigh, I was not pleased at all with this month's box -- this didn't really look like an "equip" themed box  
icon_frown.gif
.  I felt like they just threw whatever they had lying around into the crate (i.e. the Iron Man paper craft, the random stickers & the action figures).  I gotta save money right now and since this box didn't wow me, it'll be my last one for now 
icon_sad.gif
.  I'll have to see how the next couple of boxes are before I re-subscribe, so please be sure to continue the LootCrate thread!

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sigh, I was not pleased at all with this month's box -- this didn't really look like an "equip" themed box  
icon_frown.gif
.  I felt like they just threw whatever they had lying around into the crate (i.e. the Iron Man paper craft, the random stickers & the action figures).  I gotta save money right now and since this box didn't wow me, it'll be my last one for now 
icon_sad.gif
.  I'll have to see how the next couple of boxes are before I re-subscribe, so please be sure to continue the LootCrate thread!
for sure! i agree with you. i liked it but i felt it could of been heaps better. especially with Zelda stuff or in game items. I almost cancelled this month but i thought for sure something neat was going to be in the box. 

I did not understand how the papercraft thing or the batman figure fit the theme.  At all.  But I love the bowtie.  LOVE.  (Kind of neutral-like the ninja and the stickers), meh with the candy thing - cuter to me than last month's but felt like SUCH a repeat.  Only my 2nd box and already a repeat brand/product in different packaging is not very promising.  

But bowtie - big hit.  I'll spoiler my repurposing.  I like it too much to give it to my husband.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry I look weirdly tired.  Bad allergic reaction yesterday to my mascara... Sad eyes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by brio444 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did not understand how the papercraft thing or the batman figure fit the theme.  At all.  But I love the bowtie.  LOVE.  (Kind of neutral-like the ninja and the stickers), meh with the candy thing - cuter to me than last month's but felt like SUCH a repeat.  Only my 2nd box and already a repeat brand/product in different packaging is not very promising.  

But bowtie - big hit.  I'll spoiler my repurposing.  I like it too much to give it to my husband.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry I look weirdly tired.  Bad allergic reaction yesterday to my mascara... Sad eyes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You look cute with that on!

Back