LootCrate (Geeks & Gamers) ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my March box in the mail today! They ship from los angeles and I'm from there so it's not too surprising.

As a big giant gaming geek, this box taunts me. I have convinced myself I don't need anymore subs but I REAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY want this one. I think I might have to sacrifice another one to test this one for a month or 12.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my March box in the mail today! They ship from los angeles and I'm from there so it's not too surprising.

I hated my bobble head.... it was Boba Fett...I wish I got yours ;(

I got Boba Fett too, but I liked the C3PO and Vader ones more. Actually I kinda want them all now LOL! One of my blog readers mentioned getting Yoda, which I'd have loved too.I LOVED the wristband, absolutely awesome and I'm wearing it right now! Here's the whole box pic.

We got C-3PO- He looks like a baby C-3PO- too cute. The bug was pretty cool too. The bf loved it all- I actually bought him a Christmas bobble head C-3PO- guess great minds think alike.

gah im so excited to get my box! my tracking info still isnt working after 4 days but im sure itll be here this week :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just was this thread and decided I had to sign up for my husband (or at least that what he thinks!) He is always complaining that he never gets packages so this one is going to be coming to him. The past boxes look great and I can wait for my first box!

finally am getting pictures up of my box!

this month was so good - and im happy i got two princess leia cards :]

On their FB page they gave out a link to purchase January, February and March boxes for just $15 (that includes S&H!!).  I bought the February and March box (again! -- I'm hoping to get a different bobblehead).  They sold out super fast :x  I think they only have the February boxes left.

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On their FB page they gave out a link to purchase January, February and March boxes for just $15 (that includes S&H!!).  I bought the February and March box (again! -- I'm hoping to get a different bobblehead).  They sold out super fast :x  I think they only have the February boxes left.
yeah! i saw this - i went with getting the jan one since i didnt get it before. i wanted to get march again as well but same thing what you said - i didnt know if i would of gotten the same item. i tweeted them and asked what were the chances of getting the same one and they said 1 in 4 - LOL. im like oh thanks XD

Are they sold out already? Glad I grabbed a January one earlier! I started my husbands subscription in February, but knew he was drooling over January. This is his "Easter basket". Less fattening than a bunch of candy!

Since I just signed my husband up I went ahead and bought all three boxes plus an extra Doctor box for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We are really hoping that the January box has one of the Captain America lunchboxes since he would use it at work more than the Spiderman one.

We got our January box today with the Spider-Man lunchbox. I was kinda hoping for Captain America, but the husband is totally satisfied so I'll just hush up.

Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We got our January box today with the Spider-Man lunchbox. I was kinda hoping for Captain America, but the husband is totally satisfied so I'll just hush up.
was this from the promotion they were doing?

i still havent gotten my box - i ordered the jan. one as well. :[

edit: i just checked their FB page and someone just asked about their box and they said you can email them to ask for you personal info update on the box. 

was this from the promotion they were doing? i still havent gotten my box - i ordered the jan. one as well. :[ edit: i just checked their FB page and someone just asked about their box and they said you can email them to ask for you personal info update on the box. 
Yes, this was from the promotion. I ordered on 3/28, received a tracking email on Monday, 4/1. It was apparently delivered on Wednesday, 4/3 though we were gone all day and didn't notice it on the patio until Thursday. Of course, we're in CA so I'm not terribly shocked at the shipping speed (but happy!)

Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, this was from the promotion. I ordered on 3/28, received a tracking email on Monday, 4/1. It was apparently delivered on Wednesday, 4/3 though we were gone all day and didn't notice it on the patio until Thursday. Of course, we're in CA so I'm not terribly shocked at the shipping speed (but happy!)
aw! yeah i just emailed them and they got back to me. they are backed up with all the box requests so i shall be getting an email when it ships - meep.

Back