Lorac's Best Dressed palette - anyone getting it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw a Tarte set that was brand new for Beauty Insiders that I wanted to get and now it's says it doesn't exist on Sephora.com! I didn't even have a chance to order it cause it was only available for a few days!
This one:

https://www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P205015/P205015_sm.jpg

Did anyone else see it or have a chance to order it? It's called Health Couture set and it's $45.00! I totally want it so I hope it comes back!

i just found that in our stock room today. when i saw beauty insider gift, i was like, DAMMIT! lol

I liked this palette when I saw it in person, so I got it. I picked up the last one actually at my sephora. The girl who got it for me told me that there weren't any left because all of the employees scooped it up... they didn't have it very long either. It was out of stock online yesterday, but it's back in stock today.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can I send him my list too? LOL!!! He actually went to buy it but it was sold out!!!
frown.gif
Oh no.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I liked this palette when I saw it in person, so I got it. I picked up the last one actually at my sephora. The girl who got it for me told me that there weren't any left because all of the employees scooped it up... they didn't have it very long either. It was out of stock online yesterday, but it's back in stock today. I just checked and it is still out of stock....

It was back in stock a couple of days ago and now it's out again! That goes to show how popular it is! I'll have to order it for sure next time it's online!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just found that in our stock room today. when i saw beauty insider gift, i was like, DAMMIT! lol So do you know if it's gonna be available online again??

I got an email this morning to let me know it was back in stock so I forwarded it to Jamie and he bought it. YAY! But now I see that it is out of stock again. Damn, these babies are going fast!!!!

By the way, I should mention that Jamie bought this as a V-day present for me using my own credit card. How nice of him eh?? hahhaa

I almost bought this on Super Bowl Sunday when they had the free shipping special. I definitely want it! I'm just trying to hold off for awhile because I don't really need it. {sigh}

April, did you get the email that the tarte health couture set is back in stock? I was thinking about ordering it, but I think I like the one tarte set that is $45 and has the full size park avenue princess bronzer in it. Better deal for me imo.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif April, did you get the email that the tarte health couture set is back in stock? I was thinking about ordering it, but I think I like the one tarte set that is $45 and has the full size park avenue princess bronzer in it. Better deal for me imo. I already have that set! LOL I'm so bad, I swear! It is a really good deal though because I wanted park avenue princess and I wanted the gloss. I think I'm gonna get this set too.
I ordered the Lorac palette yesterday! I can't wait to get it!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I already have that set! LOL I'm so bad, I swear! It is a really good deal though because I wanted park avenue princess and I wanted the gloss. I think I'm gonna get this set too.
I ordered the Lorac palette yesterday! I can't wait to get it!

I'm having such terrible luck with Sephora lately. I just went to order the tarte set with the P. Ave. Princess bronzer, and what go you know... it's out of stock. A day ago it was there. Everything I want from Sephora is constantly out of stock. It's getting annoying. I'm as bad as you with the m/u buying though.
smile.gif

I just got the LORAC palette in the mail. All I can say is WOW. I am a huge fan of LORAC, they have the most gorgeous buttery eyeshadows. I have the croc, snake and greatest hits palettes and LOVE them all, but this time the LORAC folks outdid themselves!!!!

First, the package is super cute. Inside, I found some of the most gorgeous champagnes, golds and browns I have ever seen. The blush is also perfect for my skin tone, and it comes with a double ended brush. The colors are so perfect. I am in love!!!! Best buy of the year!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just got the LORAC palette in the mail. All I can say is WOW. I am a huge fan of LORAC, they have the most gorgeous buttery eyeshadows. I have the croc, snake and greatest hits palettes and LOVE them all, but this time the LORAC folks outdid themselves!!!! First, the package is super cute. Inside, I found some of the most gorgeous champagnes, golds and browns I have ever seen. The blush is also perfect for my skin tone, and it comes with a double ended brush. The colors are so perfect. I am in love!!!! Best buy of the year!
smile.gif

I know, I am absolutely loving mine too... the champagnes are so beautiful, I actually love all of the shades though. I agree with you about it being a best buy too. I use it everyday. It's perfect. Girls, snatch this one up if you can, it's constantly in and right out of stock at sephora.com. I picked up the last one at my local Sephora...

OMG...I am so bored with the same o' same o' colors all of the time.

Every palette has these colors.

And they are really plain in my opinion.

Originally Posted by x3kh /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG...I am so bored with the same o' same o' colors all of the time.Every palette has these colors.

Well, just because they are not bright doesn't mean they are boring. It really depends on your personal taste.

Originally Posted by x3kh /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG...I am so bored with the same o' same o' colors all of the time.Every palette has these colors.

It's not even the colors that you're buying it for it's the quality!

I agree with Thais! For me, neutrals like this are what I wear the most. I'm not a clubbing girl and for work these types of colors are perfect! Besides, their quality is AMAZING! But...that's why there's MAC, for people who are looking for more colorful e/s!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's not even the colors that you're buying it for it's the quality! I agree.... Good quality and a great price! I just cant seem to make myself by neutral shades.. I think I have like 2 or 4 and the other day I was like what am I gonig to do be an 80 yr old lady w/ hot pink e/s ?
kopfkratz.gif

Yay!! This was delivered to my po box today and so was my Mad City stuff so I'm gonna go pick them up a little later!! I can't wait!!

Latest posts

Back